Hidden Secrets (new edited version)

im done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna post my next story as soon as possible. i cant believe im done! so.............did you like it? ill start my new story today, hopefully! hope you enjoy! feedback is wanted!

this is my sisters story. hope you all like it. you better like it! she worked hard and i like it! read mine! its called plz read. im still thinking of a title. i love this story!

im still working on the next book. i think im gonna call it A NEW LIFE. youll see once you read it. i havent had time to work on it this week, ive had sat 9s and practice for horsemastership (dont ask, too complicated). ill work on it more today asnd hopefully have it posted ASAP! sorry for the wait.

<3, Kailyn

by the way, im still sick, so if im not posting alot, thats why!

It's great! I love it,too! I can't believe I didn't check this forum (and your story!!!!!) earlier... so now I've got something to do...to "update" myself and fix that hole ;-)
You're a really good writer freelancer2bootcamp!!!! (y)

Hello fellow fan-fiction reader. As some of you all know, I will be leaving this Friday for my dads house for the summer. Well most of it that is. That most likely means NO allalias.com. so please please please don’t expect any new posts to my stories "Hidden Secrets" (already finished), "A New Life", or "It’s Been 2 Years". I have come up with my 2 next books following "Hidden Secrets", and "A New Life". Book 3 is called "The Last Mission" and book 4 is called "The Newest Agent Bristow". I will most likely finish those also this summer. Expect new updates in late July or early August. and if not, then in September when school starts. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I wish it could be different, but I cannot decide that. Atleast ill probably finish more books! Look at it that way. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL summer and ill talk to you when I get back.

Love always,

muffin

hey everyone! im not back, but i just wanted to let you know where im going to be posting my stories. hidden secrets, a new life, and its been 2 years will all be posted at fanfiction.net and my pen name is muffygirl47. i will have other fan fics posted soon so please post a reply if you want. i will hopefully be back soon! i miss you all!

love always,
kayli (muffin)

Back