High School Questions

i can't go anywhere else, and it totally sucks. it's khaki pants and navy shirts. i am always in uniform violation though b/c i insist on getting my pants from old navy so that they look halfway decent and they are always hip huggers. big no no! but i really don't care anymore...

OMG! not them!we got in this huge fight with the preps and they took it to the teachers and we got yelled at and it was hilarious that we could make them so mad over the stupidest thing!

we were singing the elmo song once and they got agrevated and told us to stop so we did and then they just felt like making trouble cuz they told on us and we got yelled at but that was it so we didn't care. and then the preps came up to us and said "elmo says you owe him $5 from last night" so then i told them that "elmo called and said he wanted a refund because you were bad last night" and then they told agina nd we got yelled at but we didn't care b/c yelling doesn't really effect us, we just drowned it out! it was sooo funny! LMAO!

Aliasgirl47 said:
yeah but preps get away with even more...i ahte preps!
:(...y do preps always get such a bad wrap. well maybe I shouldn't be defending em b/c i'm not a "prep purist" I'm the official poser at my school...I'm just undecided. well instead of the typical setting where the entire school is ran by preps...its the ghetto coalition. I had technical difficulties with em...since most ppl came into the school in 6th grade...there was a preset "caste system." being the bold, obnoxious person I am, I broke like every dumb unwritten rule and basically faced living hell. (well there wasn't a dumb manual...and who knew I would start of fight with the biggest b*tch in the school.)

well i honestly don't know how the whole stupid system works in my school its just honestly messed up and two-faced. i think they were just generally pissed off that a girl from the AP classes were telling em off...we have a wrap of doing nothing when offended and I honestly cannot take that bs. and if hs is like this then i'll be serious mad.

Back