High School

Speaking of sitting in the wrong classes accidently, I did that today. :blush: My room numbers for my first 4 classes were 217, 217, 316, 216. 217 is in the same class room, it just confuses me when put together with the other numbers. So when I looked at 316, I thought I saw 317. :doh: And I went in and was thought, "How come I don't know any of the people in this class..." The teacher came up and said his name, and it was the teacher that everyone wanted to kill last year, so I rechecked my schedule like I always do when I get an unlikeable class and the number was actually different! Close one. :angelic: I got up to leave and he was like, "Are you in the right place?" Obviously not. :D

ams4alias said:
I'm from Austalia I'm in my senior year now Year 12

and high school started in year 8 all I rember is that I go To an Agricultural school and we just learnt about animals, crops, wine and stuff like that
it was really easy for me coz I grew up on a farm
[post="1474738"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
High school started in year 8? :confused:

I just got my schedule today. I'm fairly happy with it. I've got a class with a friend in each one. The only thing I don't like is I have gym second semester and first period. So then I'm going to be groose like all day and will have to go outside in the nasty gross weather and be sweaty for the whole day!

~Andrea :angelic:

wow my first day of school wasnt that bad, it was actually fun. Cept for busisness& tech. because a lot of people in that class dont like me and it is soooo boring. I wont be able to stand sitting in that class for 80 minutes every day.

I just started today, and it actually isn't that bad. My English teacher is so funny, and his class is fun, but he's seriously on drugs :lol:

mystery_chick said:
Did you get homework?

--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1482191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thankfully no, all i have to do is bring in a flower for science (ill just take one from the neighbour :P) And just a lot of forms to sign.

Alias=Life said:
I just started today, and it actually isn't that bad. My English teacher is so funny, and his class is fun, but he's seriously on drugs  :lol:
[post="1482204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Which school are you at?! *dies* I can't figure it out!

1#ALIAS#1 said:
thankfully no, all i have to do is bring in a flower for science (ill just take one from the neighbour :P) And just a lot of forms to sign.
[post="1482229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: the joys of being in Ontario. ;)

:lol: ya i know but then i have to the community service, unlike quebec not sure if im the only province that has to. (n) Today i got sooo lost!! This school has like half a floors and they call the different parts of their school "wings" Were not in a flipping airplane! :angry:

Community service is easy. As around the school. If you guys have something like... I dunno, I can't give you specific examples since you dont' go to my school, but there should be things where you can volunteer and they may not nessarily offer the hours, but if you ask them, I'm sure they'll be glad to give.

Well there's nothing to call them but wings, it makes sense. It's like in a hospital, there's the cardiology wing and the psychic wing, etc. It makese sense because it's generally where the subject's classrooms are. ;)

I was walking around school today, and I found it so cute that some freshmens were asking teacher directions. :lol: It's so adorable, because I've never done it when I was in grade 9 myself and it just made me laugh. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

:lol: Hahaha i kept asking my drama teacher where evrything is! :lol: Since im tall someone asked me where the scinece room i was like :blink: Dont ask me im trying to get out of here! At least 3 of my classes are near each other, but they dont have a enghlish section etc. or a section for grade 11 classes everything is scattered and the maps say stuff like North-east bottom wing :confused: :confused: :blink: :blink: :blink: :thinking:

In my science class there was a guy there like 25 and he was in grade 9 science that was surprising, everyone in my class is 3 years older than me!

:lol: none of my classes are gathed in one place either. that's the fun of High school, run from one class to another in under 4 minutes. and that's just extra FUN when my school's way over crowded already <_<

mystery_chick said:
I was walking around school today, and I found it so cute that some freshmens were asking teacher directions. :lol: It's so adorable, because I've never done it when I was in grade 9 myself and it just made me laugh. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1482266"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't remember doing that either. Freshmen these days. :lol: :P ;)

Our school has 3100 people now I think... it use to be a little under 3000, but I feel the overcrowdedness! And during lunch the lines at the food places are so much longer, I started bringing lunch form home.

When I took science freshmen year I think I was one of the two freshmen in the class. They didn't encourage us to take science until later heh.

:lol: okay my schools' not THAT big, but my school (as in the building) is probably much smaller too. ;)

We had to take science freshmen year. :blink: and sophmore year...

Hmm we only need two years of science to graduate, and 3 is recommended for applying to universities. I took four. :confused: I think our school has 4 buildings... and 3 gyms. :lol: Oh and this building that is another gym and a building.

Alias=Life said:
I just started today, and it actually isn't that bad. My English teacher is so funny, and his class is fun, but he's seriously on drugs  :lol:
[post="1482204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: sounds like one of our new teachers, he tells his students about when he was a drug addict. <_<

I'm about to strangle the Freshmen in my Science class. I'm annoyed about it because I had to go back a year to take Physical Science now I'm wishing I would have taken Chemistry. :rolleyes:

Back