High School

Today's my first day of school, i don't have to go in until 1 pm because i'm gr.11 but i've been up since 7 am just bouncing off the walls :woot: it's 9 am right now and i'm going bonkers waiting :lol:

I can't wait to see what couses i have this semester (we choose 8 and then a computer divides them up so you have 4 courses one semester and 4 in the other semester) and i can't wait to see everyone too :woot:

listen to me, i'm eager to go to school, i'm such a keener :P

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Sep 7 2005, 06:01 AM']Today's my first day of school, i don't have to go in until 1 pm because i'm gr.11 but i've been up since 7 am just bouncing off the walls  :woot: it's 9 am right now and i'm going bonkers waiting  :lol:

I can't wait to see what couses i have this semester (we choose 8 and then a computer divides them up so you have 4 courses one semester and 4 in the other semester) and i can't wait to see everyone too  :woot:

listen to me, i'm eager to go to school, i'm such a keener  :P
[post="1482966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

See, this is how long I've been out of school. I don't even know what a keener is.

OMG froshing at our school was out of control!!!!!!! Luckily i didnt get it but now im sooo scared :thinking: :thinking: 30 seniors got suspended today, and people had chocolate suace poured down their pants, eggs all over them, pan cake mix, flour and a mystery bucket :thinking:

On the second day of school?! they got suspended SECOND day of school?! morons. :rolleyes:
-Mandy :angelic:

Yep second day, well at least a lot of them wont be there tommorow, but all the kids who got froshed got to go home, and some kids poured stuff on themsevles to make it looked like they got froshed so they got the afternoon off :lol:

And soo many freshmen were such idiots, the senoirs said to them "c'mon with us we can hang out, lets go to my house" and they actually followed!

I know!!!! grrrrr, i dont really wanna go to school on friday because that will be the last froshing day, like a big blow out. Well i guess other than it not happening at all id rather it happen but not something too bad so they know me and wont do it again, so hopefully ill get off easy.

my first day of school was hectic but its been two weeks since i started and its been goin pretty good. i dont have many friends in my classes but we all have lunch together so that is like the highlight of my schoolday. they make it more enjoyable. i'm a freshmen too but people only seem to say "freakin freshmen" and they leave it at that.

Hey seniors aren't the only ones doing froshing here... my freshmen year, one of the freshmen was mistaken for a non freshmen, and she was offered an egg which she threw at a fellow freshmen! :rolleyes:

People here are more discrete, I don't see it too often. But people do things like hide eggs insde their jacket. And they only go after the freshmen on fridays... hence "freshmen fridays"! It gets less and less dangerous each year though.

But freshmen... freshmen fridays is a very small complication compared to all the other felgercarb you'll being going through soon!! Least of your problems. :smiley:

Scarlet Crystal said:
This is my 3rd week of school. You guys are just starting? :hmm: Unfair.
[post="1486857"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol! i've been at school for 9 weeks and only have 1 week left til holidays!! :D

I'm a sophmore now and lovin' it. There is ALWAYS a lot of Sophmore and Freshmen tension. ALWAYS! My advice for freshmen is to get involved in activities. Like this year I'm a student athletic trainer and belong to a couple clubs. And, be nice to those sophmores. ;)

Back