highschool reunion

I'm glad you started to write it. It's cute!

One thing though, please use try to type a little more formally, because the current format makes it harder to follow.

Thanks! Great job.

I agree with Kate Vartan - just use " "s and stuff like that. Other than that, it's a great start. I hope you post more soon.
~kate

i agree. it is kinda hard to read it! otherwise! i love this story. you are a very talented writer. i can't wait to see another chapter*hint hint*! love ya babe~amber~

i still NEED help with names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theres 3 boys 2 girls
boy#1nerd turned hottie!!!!!!like Vin Diesel hot sorry i love him.
#2 football jock
#3 nerd out for a lil revenge
Girl #1 head cheerleader
#2 athletic tom boy turned Jennifer Garner
sorry had to say that
lil help

hey this is getting good!!hmm some names?! hey can i be in your story?! you can use my name i dont care its amy and i dont care what i am. for the others...hmm? for the nerd...how bout..franklin or wilbert? i dont know..um the jock...jake...??? cant think of any more..and then the tom boys..?? cant think my mind is blocked and my brother wont stop yelling at me!! hope thats helps some and i cant wait to see your story develope!! :D (y)

My suggestions. You don't have to use them if you don't want to. I just thought it would be fun to make up names.
#1- James
#2- Steven
#3- Clarence
#1- Kimberly
#2- Alex (short for Alexis)
-Amber

ok guys and girls see if you can follow it when I use this and if not i'll use POV's but other wise i perfer not to because I suck at them> but let me know....
Syds sentences start with~
Vaughn's *
Weiss "
Steven >
Jake <
Franky--
Amy**
Alexis a.k.a Alex =
is this to confusing because if so i'll try POV's

Spoiler::::::

"Hey sunshine can I get you some coffee or maybe pop or water?
*um...No thanks
"maybe I could iron your suit jacket
*ok what did you do or break
"why is it when ever I try to do something nice people think I done something wrong?
* jee i wander why He says sarcasticly sorry man but still no thanks.
"so Vaughn,Micheal,Mikey,Mike what ever they call you these days........You didn't like that couch in your apartment right?
*weiss what did you do!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i have a major project to work on i'll type the rest later. tell me if that to confusing

yea!! im so happy you used some of the names i gave you!!! :D (y) hehe!! this is really funny!! aww i love weiss!! ok keep goin!! (y)

interesting.. it wont' get confusing as long as you post the signs at the top of every chapter cause i dont' think everyone can remember all those...
--mandy :angelic:

u can use kimberly, but keep it kim 4 short, cause my parents call me kimberly when they are mad, and gets really anoying, so keep at Kim
lol, jk do what ever u want!

~Kim~

umm its gonna be really confusing if ur gonna do the *,**<'," stuff. i suggest u jus use the pov or jus say whoever is talkin like "so do i," said syd. that way its not confusing

Back