highschool reunion

i'll have more up in about an hour i have to do homework then type it so i'll have more up later if not later the first thing in the morning

ok i got some time to type so here it is
CHAPTER 3
~~~~~In debriefing room~~~~~~~

Syd: STEVEN OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steven: SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they ran up and gave each other a hug
Vaughn watching the whole seen quickly took a hating to steven
Steven: OMG syd I haven't seen you since prom!
Syd:I know its been way to long
Steven: So how have you been you look GREAT
syd:well i'm <she quickly got cut off by vaughn
V: I'm Micheal Vaughn nice to meet you steven!
he said shaking his hand so tight that he could have broke it.
Steven: Have we meant?
V: Ya I went to highschool with you how did you know syd?< he said the first sentence really fast then slowed down when he mentioned syd.
Steven: Well she was my Girlfriend 8th-12 grade but we lost touch after highschool, but since your not seeing anyone maybe we could have dinner some night this week?
Weiss walks up hearing the whole conversation but to affraid to walk up because he thought mike might blow smoke from his ears!
W: who said she wasnt seeing anyone!!!!!!?????
Steven: well she did on the phone yeasterday when I called to talk to her>
Vaughn:really huh well you could have fooled me their excuse me. he said so quietly that they barly heard him
just before he walked out he gave the most hurtful look in the world.
Syd: Excuse me" she said really fast before running after vaughn.
Steven: What just happened here?
Weiss: well you just caused a chick flick, now you have your popcorn see if you can eat it too!!!!!!!!!!! he says angrely<can't spell> as he walks away
*~*~*~
IN THE PARKING GARAGE
SYD: VAUGHN WAIT UO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK I'M SO SORRY IT JUST SLIPPED OUT <she said trying to keep up with him>
V: YOU MUST REALLL THINK I'M STUPID DON'T YOU!!!!!!!!
"VAUGH..."
V: when do you want me to get my stuff I mean after all Stevens gonna need some room and I mean were not dating or anything so I guess i'm just a waste of time and space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Syd now in tiers> Vaughn I didn't mean to say that it just slipped out I was so used to being alone.
V: Its funny you must still feel really alone because I mean after all I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW I EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~Vaughn now getting in his car~~
SYD: vaughn please don't do this i'm so sorry <crying more rapidly>
V " hope you and steven are happy together!!!! he says and slames his car door shut>he starts his car and pulls out. syd trys to chase after him but doesn't get but five feet before falling to the ground crying
~~~BACK UP IN THE OFFICE~~~
Syd walks back up to the office to tell kendal she needed the day off. as she walks up she gets strange looks form all the people around her because you can tell she has been crying because her eyes were red and her maskara was running.
She didn't care she had to find vaughn and talk to him before she lost him< at the thought of loosing him again she started to cry but soon stopped because of a voice coming from behind her.
"HEY SYD" steven yells while running up to her
Steven: wow are you ok
S: ya i'm fine
Steven:Lokksyd can I talk to you alone for a minute?I need to tell u something?
S: ya sure she says half out of it
~~They walk into the empty debriefing room~~
Syd: so what is it you wanted to tell me?
Steven:THIS
He walkes up and kisses her
JUST THEN THE DOOR OPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA i'm evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope ya like it i'll have more up tomarrow

It has to be Weiss or Vaughn! She better stop this kiss or I'm going to be mad! My guess is that it's Vaughn ready to apologize and then he sees them and finds one of his old girlfriends to get back at her. I really hope it dosn't happen like that though, I need some Syd and Vaugh, the season Finale is still getting to me.

Your welcome I think. I mean I hope my idea doesn't lead to a break up! j/k Your welocme babe anytime :D Great chapter! I felt bad for Vaughn :( I can't believe Syd would do that :confused: you have to write more soon, I love this story. Keep up the great writing, your fantastic. (y) More soon please, can't wait :woot:

Lauren :angelic:

I loved that but if Syd and vaughn both went to school with steven. tnen wouldn't they have also gone to the same highschool? Maybe i'm just really confused!
~ASH~

Back