highschool reunion

ahhh omg!!! how could u do that!!!! haha jk jk i like it so far, but i kinda feel like im readin an actor's script... does anyone else feel like that?

Yea, you are definatly evil! just leaving us hanging like that....just plane cruel. :sobs: :Pouts like a two-year-old: I Want more! Humph!LOL

i think aliasgirl89 is on to something i mean is my story that perdictable???????feel free to give me ideas and if you were wandering the rest of the characters are coming up soon!!!!!!!!!!thanks for the reviews

ok heres a little tease for ya your probably wandering who is going to walk through the door <of course you are what else> its not who u think as a matter afact its someone who has always been distant with vaughn,but soon grows a strong friendship with him<like i said u won't expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have more up soon

ok i just have to type the next part and it should be up in like 10min if i don't get any interuptions<not u guys i'm talking about my brother> no its not will sorry guess again

Next chapter:
Syd quickly pulled away and slaped steven!
Syd: what the he** do you think your doing!!!!!!!!!!
Jack stares at the two in complete shock at what he just saw
syd I swear this isn't what it looks ike you know I love Vaughn and I would never ever ever hurt him!!!!!!
Jack saw the pleading pain in his daughters eyes
J: Syd you know i have to tell Vaughn its not fair to him if i don't.
Syd: Dad steven tried to kiss me and after that fight we had do you think he'll believe that story!!!!!!!!!!!!
J: WAIT what you tried to kisss my DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he says turning to steven
Steven: wait uh thats not what it sounds like.
J: oh its not?????? LISTEN YOU PUNK I DON'T KNOW YOU VERY WELL BUT FROM WHAT I DO KNOW I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF YOU EVER COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR A**!!!!
Jack: come on syd lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!syd smiling from ear to ear at what her father had just done
~~~WALKING OUT ~~~
S: man dad where were you when i dated jerks who broke up with me?? she asked smiling
J: man that feels pretty good< he said smiling for the first time
~~~BACK AT THE EMPTY DEBREIFING ROOM~~~
Steven making a phone call
Steven: Listen my plan fell through jack walked in the door so we have to go to phase 2
the girl from the van before answers>
?:Do you want me to take him out

Steven: NO i'm not in this to kill him I just want to hurt him as bad as he hurt me!!!!!!!

?:eek:k then I'll call you when phase 2 is in place.

S: OK oh and Kim don't screw this up its our last chance,well make our move at the " Highschool Reunion"
he hung up the phone
~talking to himself~
oh vaughn when i'm through with you your going to regret the day you were born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok not that big of a guess ing game but the next chapter explains alot and theirs also going to be some S/V fluff< what can i say u can't keep them apart forever>
oh and Kim sorry I had to put you as a bad guy!!!!!!!!hope ya like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back