Highschool....*sigh*

I just started going to my highschool this year and I didn't realize how much goes on in there and how difficult it is to go through the day without getting bullied or something....especially if your in the youngest grade.... for example today the Senoir Girls went around with bingo dappers "branding" the Grade 10's, I escaped by sure luck... but I heard tomorrow they're bringing out the permenant markers.

Anybody have a similar situation where senoirs pick on the new kids.

nope... the seniors/juniors didn't bother me ^_^

(i'm a freshman) but i did hear some of them saying things like "Oh i just want to punch a freshman" :lol: :blink:

it was really just boring :smiley:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hay! I'm 19 (Going on 20 in Feb) but I'm taking grade 12 University courses because I missed my O.A.C year. I'm in Ontario, Canada, if you're confussed with the system. As a senior, I can tell you this; I would never even think of bugging the juniors and freshmans. How immature! What losers! I have more important things to do with my life than belittle people who are all of 4-5 years younger than me. Hay, maybe it's because you're in NewFoundland and there probably isn't much to do there :smiley:
My advice, when someone tries to pull the garbage again, just look at them like their an idiot (That wont be hard), shake your head and say "Pathetic". They'll be stunned and feel like dumb-asses, I promise.
</span></span>
:smiley: Message from a Toronto Cracker :smiley:

Thanks for the advice... I always thought it was pointless... I would never do something like that to a freshman if I were a Senoir.... but there's only a small group that does... you know the dumb kids who are stuck in high school for the rest of their pathetic lives because they think they're too high and mighty to go to class.... I hope you don't look down on Newfoundlanders because of they're stupid actions.... and we have plenty to do here... they're just not smart enough to figure that out.

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
Wow! You got it good....I'm just glad that I'm not a guy because if the senoirs don't like you then they put you in the trunk of their cars and drop you off on a dirt road.... it's a long walk back to school
what the hell is wrong with your school? :lol: :blink:

i know what your feeling, i'm gr. 10 new, luckly i havn't got picked on or anything. Usually just look confedent, no body has bothered me yet so its working :smiley:. Hang in there, i know it sucks

quietgirl27012 said:
Like Dazed and Confused. Love that movie. Great Songtrack
hahaha thats what I was thinking

They are just on a power trip because they are the big new seniors <_<
They will eventually get over it. I remember when I was a freshman this girl behind said "gah I hate freshmen" she did realize that she was surrounded by them. We all turned around and looked at her. It was the funniest thing ever hahaha.
I never picked on any of the lower-class kids because yea thats just retarded. A few of them were annoying so I just avoided them all together. ;)

i hate my highschool. there are 3000 ppl and rndom ppl get your locker combination some frikin way and brake into your locker and steal your stuff :angry:

I just started high school, and it's kind of cool. You know older guys and all. I'm canidating to be freshman vice president. I want it really bad. Anyway I love the school spirit and next week is Homecoming. Hehe can't wait. The seniors and older classman just come around and say "Gosh all these stupid freshmens" but that doesn't bother me. Especially since I've only heard it said a million times.

Yesterday, a friend of mine was walking down the hallway, and someone tripped a guy on crutches. When she turned around a big, I mean very big, gothic looking girl came up to her and starting saying "Why did you trip him" On the verge of tears she started saying "it wasn't me. it wasn't me" She was very very scared of her. She finally got to go, because I guess the girl believed her.

I've been asked out like 4 times, and the guy everyone says has a crush on me asked me to go to his concert. oh yeah Peachy also has a crush on me. He voted for me for Homecoming queen, which I didn't get it. LOL. I didn't really want it.

highschool....::sigh::im a freshmen and on fridays theres freshmen fridays..the seniors dress up in their spirit colors and they jus bully some people around..

luckily it isnt like that at all in norway, at least not that i know of.
i feel sorry for you :(

Back