Hiiiiiiiii!

blnk

Cadet
Hello my name is Blanca im spanish and like everyone in this page i´m an alias fan... i´ve just dicovered this forum and i xpect to find a lot of interesting things im the public tv in spain we´ve just begun the third season but i´ve already seen it on dvd...so i´m desperate to see the forth one that has just gone out also in dvd...
See ya!
:LOL:

SpyGirl426

Cadet
Hola Blanca! :wave: Bienvenida a allalias!!

I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks in 12 days!!! I'm so excited!! Maybe i'll see you there! Haha just kidding :P

Well enjoy posting and PM me anytime!

Di

blnk

Cadet
where´re you going let´s see it could be possible you never now...jajajaja where´re you going?

Thanks you all the same for you just PM me if you need something....

SpyGirl426

Cadet
pretty much everywhere... it's a school function so they want to educate us. haha. i can't think of many of the places at all right now (I'm tired and sick... so i'm not really functioning on a basic human level right now :( )... but I know i'm visiting Madrid. haha. if you want to name some important places or whatnot i can tell you if i recognize them as places im going. :P

Di

blnk

Cadet
Salamnca, Avila, Valladolid are interesting places where any educational function would go and of all of them i would bet you will go salamanca it´s a very important city with a lot of foreighn students because of the university...I study History there but now i´m not...i´m resting at home after the exams at last....
Hope you have a good time spain it´s a very beatiful place...
see ya and if you have any questionn pm me!

SpyGirl426

Cadet
I'm almost positive that i'm going to Salamanca and Avila... not too sure about Valladolid though.... I can't wait to go. 10 days left!!!

Top Bottom