Hiiiiiiiii!

blnk

Cadet
Hello my name is Blanca im spanish and like everyone in this page i´m an alias fan... i´ve just dicovered this forum and i xpect to find a lot of interesting things im the public tv in spain we´ve just begun the third season but i´ve already seen it on dvd...so i´m desperate to see the forth one that has just gone out also in dvd...
See ya!
:lol:

Hola Blanca! 👋 Bienvenida a allalias!!

I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks in 12 days!!! I'm so excited!! Maybe i'll see you there! Haha just kidding :P

Well enjoy posting and PM me anytime!

Di

where´re you going let´s see it could be possible you never now...jajajaja where´re you going?

Thanks you all the same for you just PM me if you need something....

pretty much everywhere... it's a school function so they want to educate us. haha. i can't think of many of the places at all right now (I'm tired and sick... so i'm not really functioning on a basic human level right now :( )... but I know i'm visiting Madrid. haha. if you want to name some important places or whatnot i can tell you if i recognize them as places im going. :P

Di

Salamnca, Avila, Valladolid are interesting places where any educational function would go and of all of them i would bet you will go salamanca it´s a very important city with a lot of foreighn students because of the university...I study History there but now i´m not...i´m resting at home after the exams at last....
Hope you have a good time spain it´s a very beatiful place...
see ya and if you have any questionn pm me!

Back