Hilary Swank

Andy_dj

Cadet
I didnt see a topic for her so I thought I'd make one. I've seen M$B twice now and still thinks her best actress nod was well deserved. This is the first movie I've actually seen her in but I'm looking into some of her other movies too (like "Boys Don't Cry" that got her another best actress win). Did anyone else love her in this movie??

Also, she is very beautiful :love: :lol:.

Andy said:
I didnt see a topic for her so I thought I'd make one. I've seen M$B twice now and still thinks her best actress nod was well deserved. This is the first movie I've actually seen her in but I'm looking into some of her other movies too (like "Boys Don't Cry" that got her another best actress win). Did anyone else love her in this movie??

Also, she is very beautiful :love: :lol:.
[post="1245303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I haven't had the chance to see Million Dollar Baby. But I have seen Boys Don't Cry a couple of times. I think that was a very risky and difficult role, and I don't know how she pulled it off so well.

I think she is very pretty. Kind of - and don't kill me - a slightly prettier Jennifer Garner.

Natalia said:
I think she is very pretty. Kind of - and don't kill me - a slightly prettier Jennifer Garner.
[post="1246203"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would actually probably agree with you on that!

Natalia said:
I haven't had the chance to see Million Dollar Baby. But I have seen Boys Don't Cry a couple of times. I think that was a very risky and difficult role, and I don't know how she pulled it off so well.

[post="1246203"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i rented Boys don't cry on the weekend but mom made me take it back to blockbuster because of the rape scene. I still really wanna see it though is there alot of nudity or anything like that in it because i might be able to convince her to let me see it if it's not that bad

Awesome Avatar and sig. Nicole!!

I can't wait to see it again! I've seen it 3 times so far and it's still as good as the first time I saw it.

i havent seen it yet but i would agree with you about the jen garner bit when i didnt really know who jg was i always got them mixed up!

ive seen BDC though and really enjoyed it she is an amazing actress

Back