HJ GameMaster Program

Simutronics is in the process of seeking funding for Hero's Journey. In the meantime, they have disbanded the Hero's Journey GameMaster Program (IFE 'text based games' remain unaffected) until such time as that funding occurs.

Hero's Journey is not dead. Its fires burn low, for now, but have not been extinguished.

Steph sends her love to the never-give-uppers here at Hero's Hall.

I'm starting to feel like the last one remaining at a funeral. I know nothing else is going to happen. Everyone else has left. But here I still stand.

I have to admit that somehow i like to hear this.
This Confirmation is better than to walk through the Dark.

...but anyway, i'll be here till the Tombstone is set.

Does anyone know if simu is going to have a booth this year at E3? If so and they only advertise Hero Engine like at GDC I think everyone will have a real answer on whether HJ will ever hit the shelves.

If Simu is actually going to release HJ they will say nothing at all about it now.
If Simu is not actually going to release HJ they will say nothing at all about it now.

In other words, I fully expect we will hear nothing about it either way and silence won't be an indication of anything.

Keep in mind, a only a game that is in development can earn a spot on the Vaporware list. By keeping something in people's minds for years it gets old and stale. By letting it die you can then potentially revive it later without the stigma. ...Or you can just let it stay dead.

Back