Hobbies

i like to read, go online, go on allalias, sleep, think, do stuff on the computer, watch alias, play games, do random stuff.

other than alias chatting and alias this and that!lol, i sing with different choirs, showchoir, band, speech and a competitve dance team! very busy but i love to read and write and talk alias in my spare time!

Time what time? But seriously when I do have spare time, I love dancing (with or without my dance team), Alias forums!, listening to music, and I love reading as well.

gymnastics!!!!!!!!! i takes over your life so you can't do anything else though!!!!!!! (actually i manage to still take piano but i hardly practice :smiley: )
reading i guess, writing sometimes, doing random stuff with friends

omg yes, gymnastics completely and totally takes over your life :(

I love reading, I used to have so much more time but now I dont :(

Hey, everybody! Lately my family has been trying to get me to become well-rounded. They want to get me some hobbies. So, what are yours, maybe I could get some ideas because I'm drawing a blank.

i do at the mo...!

Horse riding
singing
Acting
Piano
Dancing
swimming
and Music and horse theory

i used to
do french lessons
shoot
run
and swim competitively

i also do crafts
i do loads more but i can't remeber!

I like to watch alias, Love math and Science! and sleeping is fun (to bad its so hard)!
And I can't think of any thing else right now!

SiriCerasi said:
crazy spinster said:
i like to sleep.  that's all.
LOL thats a wondeful hobby. I wish i did more of it ^_^
isn't it? and, you know, i love my hobby so much, that i do it everywhere i go! i sleep on the bus, in the car, during lectures, at the library, etc. that's how devoted i am to my hobby. :asleep:

My hobbies:

I watch a lot of *Alias*
(i wouldn't be here if i didn't.)
Read Books
writing stories (i hope to become a writer someday)
Music
Go to the movies
shopping
Sometimes i go to my big sister and we have a great time!!

I did have a hobby of collecting rocks, not like gravel, but COOL rocks. Gems, stones, crystals that kind of stuff. Ive been to Arizona alot so i got alot of them there.

Back