Season 2 Hockey Date/Kiss

Wasn't their hockey date soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I
loved it!!!!!!!! I kept annoying my sister by saying that I wish S/V would go on cute dates
together and they finally did one. And then when they do that cute little kiss, a cute little "peck"
as I call it :blush: I was like "Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute!!!!!!!!" Yes, I know, I'm a
sucker and a pathetic softie

LMAO! I think everyone was going Awwww!!! Well, except for those Sark/Syd people...I couldn't go awww! because my family was watching, and I'm supposed to be devoid of emotion...to them anyway! So I tape the episode and watch it when no one is home, then i go, AWWW!! LMAO!

freelancer said:
Wasn't their hockey date soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I
loved it!!!!!!!! I kept annoying my sister by saying that I wish S/V would go on cute dates
together and they finally did one. And then when they do that cute little kiss, a cute little "peck"
as I call it :blush: I was like "Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute!!!!!!!!" Yes, I know, I'm a
sucker and a pathetic softie
Yes, yes you are.

LOL typical guy. I thought it was cute. I was expecting more of a "SYdney falls BACKWARDS into Vaughn's arms" from the spoilers. That was just a hug.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO! I think everyone was going Awwww!!! Well, except for those Sark/Syd people
Well, those peple are just very confused. I mean, what in the universe could happen to get SYd and SARK together??? I think we all know how I feel about Sark. Read the sig.

JO ^_^ that's so sad, you have to be devoid of emtion while watching ALIAS around your fam,
it breaks my heart *sniffle* hehe. But yeah I do the same thing, I like to watch the taped eps
without my sis so that I can go "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" by
myself ^_^

yeah syd hates sark with a passion...so them hooking up would never happen, although did syd aim for sarks gun and not sark? why didnt she just shoot him?

That's a good point that my dad brought up... why didn't she kill him?? (Of course... Sark is a good character in the story and killing him would make a lot of people upset, but I don't think that Syd was thinking of that........)

Yeah, I thought about that too, but they probly want to get him alive so that they can question
him and all. And then after she shot the gun away, she didn't keep going after him. Of course,
the explanation for that is that she had to see if Vaughn was O.K., which is totally fine with me ^_^

Oh I just love this scene too!!!!! When Sydney hug Vaughn - that was sooooo cute!!!! awwwwwwwww!!!! :love: :love: :love: And when Vaughn kissed Sydney was a sweet one too!

the date was the sweetest thing ever! i wish syd hadn't got paged and that she hadn't brought up the irina situation

Back