Hockey Mom

Vaughn is so gr8!!

But um... isn't nate stuck in hospital for six weeks or something? = can't go to the game.... maybe I got the wrong end of the stick ?

And Brian, don't like him already ;)

thanks for the PM

te he they're gonna play hocky like I said!!!

That was a great update. who is Brian and what is he doing to our SYd? Can't wait for more. Thanks for the pm Carolyn. Update again soon.

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Feb 6 2005, 03:57 PM']Vaughn is so gr8!!

But um... isn't nate stuck in hospital for six weeks or something? = can't go to the game.... maybe I got the wrong end of the stick ?

And Brian, don't like him already ;)

thanks for the PM

te he they're gonna play hocky like I said!!!
[post="1199026"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

no- he just has treatment for another 6wks, he's not in the hospital for 6wks

Awww
Have I mentioned how much I love this fic?
Cause I really do?
So does Brian hit Syd?
Is he abusive?
Man I hope not or Vaughn will probably hurt him
I would too
I love Nathan
He is so cute
And maybe after the game that Vaughn gave them tickets to, they could all go out or something like that
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Excellent Update! Nathan is such a cutie and Vaughn is exceptionally sweet. I don't really like the sound of Brian. If he is beating Syd I hope that Vaughn comes in and kicks his ass. I loved the like when Vaughn is thinking about Syd's affinity towards hockey players! It was GREAT! Thanks for the PM. Hopefully more soon? Really soon??? Please? I'm addicted! Later....

- Gwen

This Brian person needs to get transfered to Alaska or the moon or something ASAP!! He is not good to Sydney. Love how great Vaughn is with Nathan. Syd likes Hockey players huh? Interesting.
Thanks for the PM

From what I just read Brian=Evil person who's gonna keep Michael and Syd from each other!!! :(
But its okay because Michael and Syd are soulmates!!! :D

-Kathy

awww. i love it. but i dont like Brian. Syd needs to break up with him. and go out with Michael.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

“Mommy’s new boyfriend, they don’t get to go out much, he usually just spends the night and leaves when I come here” Nathan told him.

‘too much info’ was all Michael thought at that point.

“Well, I’m sure they’ll enjoy a night out” He smiled with a twinge of sadness in his voice at hearing that Sydney wasn’t single.
clearly, he likes her... glad that she has a boyfriend. i sense competition. hehe. *iloveangst*

“yeah, mommy loves Brian…auntie Nadia says she isn’t so sure sometimes” Nathan told him.
poor brian..

“Why is that?” Vaughn asked, wanting to get answers but not wanting to scare Nathan.
vaughn all curious.. yeah, go for it. you still have a chance.

“Sometimes mommy comes home sad and auntie Nadia says Brian isn’t nice to her. That’s all I know” Nathan told him.
you have a 100% chance michael.

‘so she likes hockey players?’ he thought to himself.
he likes her. geez!!

“Take a look, there all yours” Michael smiled as he handed him two tickets to the game next week.

“Oh my gosh! Thankyou sooooo much!!!” Nathan squealed as Sydney walked in the door.

“What are you thanking him for bud?” she smiled.

“Michael gave us two tickets to next weeks home game!” Nathan informed her excitedly.
so michael could see NATHAN or SYDNEY? hehe

love this update! cant wait for the time where brian and michael will meet. heeheee

Back