Hockey Mom

That was great ... aww glad they got it established that Vaughn is going to be a more permenent part of their lives ... now we just need to get rid of the Brain character and all will be well ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Awwww
That was so good
vaughn hopefully will get to know Nathan and Sydney very well
I really don't think Nathan likes Brian
Hopefully Sydney will see that and dump him
thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

I love this story! It's so great! I love that Vaughn wants to get to know Syd, too. And Michael Vaughn is so much better than Brian! Thanks for the PM. More soon? Later....

- Gwen

awww . . . here i thought that the one walking out of peopels lives was syd . . . that just got confusiing . . .but i get it now . . .hehe. . . im a little slow on the up take

sexcivaughn14 said:
“Sydney, I’m not playing your son. He’s a cool kid, I want to get to know him…I want to get to know you” Michael smiled at her.

Sydney blushed slightly and shifted her weight on the floor.

“Well now’s your chance” she smiled at him.
i love this last part.... GO MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the update!!

cant wait for the time where michael and brian would meet!!! competition!!!! angst!

awww i knew michael's sincere with his intentions, i just hope that his busy schedule won't interfere with his promises. please update soon and thanks so much for the pm! i love the update!

awwwww :love: they're so cute, she's looking out for little nate!!! and they're gonna get to know each other!! woohoo!! awesome chapter
thanks for the pm!!

Back