Season 4 Hockey time!

I was so happy to see them playing hockey agagin. kinda like thing were starting to get back to the way it used to be. They were so cute on the ice when she fell and he helped her up. and his story about him being a center in high school. I was hoping we would get a hockey scene this year! so glad we did. MV was lookin good in that pullover. hope we get some mroe hockey scenes too cause it looks like syd needs to practice :P

yeah, more practice indeed!! i thought the scene lacked the usual syd and vaughn chemistry, maybe coz vaughn was thinking more about what syd is so afraid of?? dunno... but glad we finally got some s4 hockey!!

omg that was sooooooooooooooooo adorable
i bet poor jennnifer really fell while they were filming
but AHHH so cute
i love stories about how vaughn played hockey when he was younger ^_^
we need more fluffiness like that :D

Yeah, as soon as I saw the ice (before I even saw Syd and Vaughn) I went "Aww...." Good thing the scene turned out to have them in it, otherwise I would have looked like a crazy ice-freak. ^_^

I just wonder how many times Jennifer Garner had to fall on her face to shoot that scene. She did it very convincingly - she really went for it and threw herself down! :lol:

she totally did Azy!!! :lol: poor jen - she always has to hurth herself!!!! THIS scene was cute - a lovely throwback to late season two when everything was rosy with the pair!!! (y)

I loved the hockey scene! It's cuteness like that that's missing from this season. I'm so glad that went back to some S2 stuff like that. I went Awww! when I saw it (and I'm not a die-hard S/V shipper.) How could you not?

loved this scene but it was kinda off..Vaughn really wants to speed things up with Syd I guess....but they seemed so distant in this ep

when she feel I wish he would like sped off after or she should pulled him down when he was helping her up..hehe

Even though i didn't see the whole episode I saw this scene on alias media and loved it. It's soo cute. :D
Isn't it typical that when Vaughn asks Sydney a question about thier reltionship the phone goes! :Phone2:

I loved this scene mainly because it was a throw-back to season 2. But this is the first time this season that I'm willing admit that the chemistry is off between Syd and not only Vaughn but everybody. I don't know and I can't put my finger on it but Syd doesn't seem as sincere this season with anyone. Maybe the writers planned it that way because of her underlying fears. But go back and look at the tapes (if you have them). It's some thing about the way Syd's character is being portrayed this season that makes her very distant with everyone. Its something cold about her character. Nadia seems more warm and genuine than Syd.

Don't get me wrong. This is not a complaint because I have loved this season thus far but it's just something about Syd's character.

actually dotfar I thought that was sydney last season - she seemed almost plastic at times - totally cut off from everyone. i think she has been better this season - warmer with people -vaughn, dixon nadia and weiss in particular niot jack so much yet but this week we saw she still loves him to bits. i just think the fears are showing us (like in season one) that sydney is human - sure shes a spy but she is also a real person who has been hurt by the people around her. i don't think her chemistry is off though :thinking:

Azalea said:
Yeah, as soon as I saw the ice (before I even saw Syd and Vaughn) I went "Aww...."  Good thing the scene turned out to have them in it, otherwise I would have looked like a crazy ice-freak. ^_^

I just wonder how many times Jennifer Garner had to fall on her face to shoot that scene.  She did it very convincingly - she really went for it and threw herself down! :lol:
[post="1204988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I did the same thing...fond season two memories...*happy sigh*. And she really did fall great, it looked like it must've hurt.

As for Syd's chemistry being off...I don't think so. I agree with jems, she really has opened up and become warmer with people. She and Nadia have a great relationship and her relationship with Vaughn is progressing nicely.

Awesome! I was so excited when i saw them skating. I was like wow! They haven't played hockey since season 2! I was so happy! I love how they are getting back into the swing of things and are having normal Alias like things again.

I don't think their chemistry was off.It was an awesome scene. When I saw them on the ice I was so happy cause hockey is their thing we they can just hvae one on one time with each other. Vaughn is willing to take it slow with Syd he just wanted to know what she's afraid of that would make her want to take it slow. and evryone's a little Darker especially Syd & Vaughn they went through hell in S3.I hope we get more hockey scenes! or just more SV scenes is all I need.

that hovkey scene was perfect :D oh my gosh! when syd fell i started laughing my head off, that was soo fricken hilarious :lol: :lol:

i love seeing spy love on the ice :love:

I :love: that scene!! the rink is like their "special" place....awwww.....
I find it so clever of JJ to incorporate MV's real interest in the show...... (y)

yeah.. me too! love the scene.. love also the LINES.
with vaughn overcoming his FEAR and asking syd.. "what are you so afraid of.."

YEAH!! When I saw them playing hockey I was like "AWWWWWWWW!! Now thats what i LOVE to see!!!"

:D All of these things their throwing in that are little reminders of Season's 1 and 2 are great! Hockey, Dinner in Paris...among a few others. I LOVE IT

It was so adorable. The hockey rink is a special place for Syd and Vaughn. I definitely agree that she does need more practice on the ice. And more hot scenes with Vaughn on the ice as well. :D

I was really excited to see the hockey scene! 🏒 I thought it was really fun to see them out having fun together again. :2love: I did think the whole "fear" issue and everything felt a little uneven after last week and the romantic impact of the Welcome to Liberty Village episode. Anyway, I was still jumping up and down on my sofa when I saw that they were at the ice rink together. :clap: :trampoline: 👍

And I loved it when she fell down. I couldn't tell if they used a double but it didn't look like it. Poor thing she must have been all bruised. Actually I was wondering if she really fell down and then they decided that might actually be neat to write into the scene and then they made her do it over and over again to actually get it right with the dialogue and everything. Does anyone else feel like, thank goodness Jennifer Garner isn't good at absolutely everything? I'm a professional ballet dancer and I know she had years and years of ballet training and I'm just totally lousy on the ice as well. I mean I'm also scared to death, but also it is difficult for me to keep my feet parallel long enough to ice skate decently.

Also I don't feel like her chemistry is off at all. I feel she is just a really amazing actress and that the weight of having lost two years of her life and now her mother as well is carried around in her character now. Sydney, very simply, is not who she once was. I thought she was incredibly warm and happy in the scene at her apartment for the party. I definitely sensed the Sydney we all knew and loved of S1 and S2 there and also at the hockey rink... :smooch: but once Vaughn started asking "what are you afraid of?" we could see some of the baggage that she is carrying around in her character reflected in her eyes. I'm hoping, however, that as things progress with Vaughn and we see Syd "in love" 💘 again, that maybe some of that heaviness she is carrying around will dissipate a bit. :love: :lovers:

Back