Hola de Tampa, FL . . .

Hello All,

I just joined CSF and this is my first post.

I will look forward to reading thru some of the discussions, but will prollly most lurk at first 'til I 'get a handle' on stuff that goes on here.

I enjoy Sci-fi and especially stories in which the science is 'accurate'. Enjoy some Fantasy as well.

My favorite sci-fi authors are James Tiptree, Jr; Orson Scott Card; and Greg Bear.

Hasta Pronto,

Paul M.
==

Paul, welcome to Cool Sci-Fi! Feel free to lurk or jump right in as you're comfortable. We are always up for any type of conversation around here.

What is the Spring like weather down there in Tampa? Up here in the Philly region we are still at the point of hitting 70* during the day but having frost warnings at night.

Thanx for the welcome note, Kevin. OK, advice appreciated.

Here in Tampa (the west central Florida area) it has been (thankfully) running on the cool side, which is a nice gift since by now our area has often turned into what I term our 'summer sauna', which is beastly. Granted to stay this cool (mid-50s to 65F) this late is quite pleasant compared to the heat we tend to experience. Florida isn't called the Sunshine State for nothing.

Cheers!

Paul M.
==

Back