Action Hollywood Homicide (2003)

Title: Hollywood Homicide

Tagline: They're two cops with one shot at solving a murder... and surviving each other.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Thriller

Director: Ron Shelton

Cast: Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett, Lena Olin, Bruce Greenwood, Isaiah Washington, Lolita Davidovich, Keith David, Dwight Yoakam, Martin Landau, Lou Diamond Phillips, Gladys Knight, James MacDonald, Alan Dale, Regina Russell Banali, Meredith Scott Lynn, Tom Todoroff, Kurupt, André 3000, Clyde Kusatsu, Eric Idle, Frank Sinatra Jr., Robert Wagner, Johnny Grant, Smokey Robinson, Shawn Woods, Anthony Mackie, Gregg Daniel, Darrell Foster, Christopher Wiehl, Dennis Burkley, Blake Gibbons, Ernest Harden Jr., Eloy Casados, Brianna Brown, Paul Butcher, Master P, Jennette McCurdy, Jason Matthew Smith

Release: 2003-06-09

Runtime: 116

Plot: Joe Gavilan and his new partner K. C. Calden, are detectives on the beat in Tinseltown. Neither one of them really wants to be a cop, Gavilan moonlights as a real estate broker, and Calden is an aspiring actor moonlighting as a yoga instructor. When the two are assigned a big case they must work out whether they want to solve the case or follow their hearts.
Hollywood Homicide (2003)

i saw part of it b/c me n my friend got kicked outa the theater haha :lol: funny story but u kinda had to be there and be in our shoes cuz if u weren't u got annoyed of us and mad at us. .we just all the sudden started talking and laughing at the beggining of the movie and couldn't stop these ppl behind us kept saying *SHHHHH* really loud and so we did for awhile and then i was pressing my foot on the chair in front of me and i was like that would be funny if we broke these chairs and we started laughing again and so my friend said lets do it so she kept trying and then we were laughing at this scene i don't wanna say it cuz i don't wanna spoil it or anything and then she put her foot back on the chair and started pressing really hard on it and the seconds later she made these 3 big crack sounds and we were laughing SOOOOO much at that time i almost fell outa my seat so these ppl told on us and then the manager asked us to leave i don't think he knew bout the chair but we were still lauhging even tho the manager was rite there and he told us *that laughing and talking during a movie is very annoying and giving us this lecture* so we just went to the mall cuz her mom wasn't gunna pick us up for another hour or so. .so if you saw it was the movie worth it??
~Kay~

yeah thats why me n my friend started to talk cuz we thought it was getting boring . . yeah the parts i saw with Lena Olin were good when she first came on this girl in front of me shouted *THATS LENA OLIN* hehe i was boit to ask her if she watched Alias but i didn't :lol:

AliasBabe12 said:
yeah thats why me n my friend started to talk cuz we thought it was getting boring . . yeah the parts i saw with Lena Olin were good when she first came on this girl in front of me shouted *THATS LENA OLIN* hehe i was boit to ask her if she watched Alias but i didn't  :lol:
lol...you should've! I would've! and if she said she didnt watch it, i would've told her to watch it, giver her a small explaination of the plot, and then told her when it was on...

i wish i could go watch Hollywood Homicide...my friends won't go with me because they say i get too obsessed...lol...

if i were to ask her and she had said no. .and then i would tell her to watch it and give her a lil plot she would think i was CRAZY!!! :lol: and so would my friend she calls me Alias Freak but in a nice way ;)

i am going to it tonite! i don't know, from what i read in the paper, it doesn't look that good...but since lena olin is in it....that is the only reason why my alias-obsessed friend and i are going...

aww...thats too bad

ok..hollywood homicide...not a very good movie at all, i thought it was kind of stupid....it had its moments though....but lena olin ROCKS....then again she was the only reason i went, but all the scenes with her in them were great, although she wasn't in that many scenes...but other than that, "hollywood homicide" is kind of a lost cause in my opinion...but once again, lena olin is GREAT!

og course lena was GREAT she awlays is hehe . .yeah i know hollywood homicide wasn't very fgood and ur right it did have a pretty good parts in it well funny moments that is :D

Yeah, I loved that part. *whispers, sounding agitated while standing in the interrogation booth* Shh, I'm on the phone! Haha.
Sir, there's no need to take off your shoes.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database