Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Hollywood Homicide

Discussion in 'Movies' started by AliasBabe12, Jun 22, 2003.

Tags:
  1. AliasBabe12

AliasBabe12 Rocket Ranger

i saw part of it b/c me n my friend got kicked outa the theater haha :LOL: funny story but u kinda had to be there and be in our shoes cuz if u weren't u got annoyed of us and mad at us. .we just all the sudden started talking and laughing at the beggining of the movie and couldn't stop these ppl behind us kept saying *SHHHHH* really loud and so we did for awhile and then i was pressing my foot on the chair in front of me and i was like that would be funny if we broke these chairs and we started laughing again and so my friend said lets do it so she kept trying and then we were laughing at this scene i don't wanna say it cuz i don't wanna spoil it or anything and then she put her foot back on the chair and started pressing really hard on it and the seconds later she made these 3 big crack sounds and we were laughing SOOOOO much at that time i almost fell outa my seat so these ppl told on us and then the manager asked us to leave i don't think he knew bout the chair but we were still lauhging even tho the manager was rite there and he told us *that laughing and talking during a movie is very annoying and giving us this lecture* so we just went to the mall cuz her mom wasn't gunna pick us up for another hour or so. .so if you saw it was the movie worth it??
    ~Kay~

2. Sarah Vartan

Sarah Vartan Rocket Ranger

It really wasn't the best movie i've ever seen. But Lena was really good (as usual)

3. AliasBabe12

yeah thats why me n my friend started to talk cuz we thought it was getting boring . . yeah the parts i saw with Lena Olin were good when she first came on this girl in front of me shouted *THATS LENA OLIN* hehe i was boit to ask her if she watched Alias but i didn't :LOL:

4. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

lol...you should've! I would've! and if she said she didnt watch it, i would've told her to watch it, giver her a small explaination of the plot, and then told her when it was on...

i wish i could go watch Hollywood Homicide...my friends won't go with me because they say i get too obsessed...lol...

5. AliasBabe12

if i were to ask her and she had said no. .and then i would tell her to watch it and give her a lil plot she would think i was CRAZY!!! :LOL: and so would my friend she calls me Alias Freak but in a nice way ;)

6. bluheart13

bluheart13 Rocket Ranger

I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. pasta_sauce385

pasta_sauce385 Rocket Ranger

i am going to it tonite! i don't know, from what i read in the paper, it doesn't look that good...but since lena olin is in it....that is the only reason why my alias-obsessed friend and i are going...

8. AliasBabe12

i wish i had an alias obssesed friend well i did but lets just say we aren't really friends anymore -_-

9. pasta_sauce385

pasta_sauce385 Rocket Ranger

aww...thats too bad

ok..hollywood homicide...not a very good movie at all, i thought it was kind of stupid....it had its moments though....but lena olin ROCKS....then again she was the only reason i went, but all the scenes with her in them were great, although she wasn't in that many scenes...but other than that, "hollywood homicide" is kind of a lost cause in my opinion...but once again, lena olin is GREAT!

10. AliasBabe12

og course lena was GREAT she awlays is hehe . .yeah i know hollywood homicide wasn't very fgood and ur right it did have a pretty good parts in it well funny moments that is :D

11. Brittany

Brittany Mrs. Depp

hilarious movie! luved it, saw it twice. :) Lena Olin was great as usual and Josh Hartnett and Harrison Ford made a great team!

12. allaliasallthetime

allaliasallthetime Rocket Ranger

I wanna see this movie! the trialers looked so funny! And of course, how could i pass up a chance to see Josh on the big screen??haha

13. TephieP

TephieP Rocket Ranger

I saw it (quite a while ago) and I thought it was great! Harrison Ford was so funny and I loved Josh Hartnett in it too.

14. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

Me too tephie! It was soooo funny during certain parts. And Lena was good too. :)

15. TephieP

TephieP Rocket Ranger

Yeah, I know. It was hilarious. Haha. What he's a tree?

16. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

"I'm sure Mr. Gavlan is acting very civilized next door."
    (next door banging his head against the wall) "AHHHH!!!"

17. TephieP

TephieP Rocket Ranger

Yeah, I loved that part. *whispers, sounding agitated while standing in the interrogation booth* Shh, I'm on the phone! Haha.
    Sir, there's no need to take off your shoes.

18. Moriel

Moriel Banned

i saw it! i loved it! great movie!

19. TephieD

TephieD Rocket Ranger

" GIVE ME THAT BIKE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" hehe :)

20. TephieP

TephieP Rocket Ranger

OMG, I forgot about that part. Hahaha!
    We're gonna die!
    Yes, you will die.
    AHHHHHH!!!!
    No, I mean eventually, not today!