Home for the Holidays

AWWW
That was so sweet
Now if SD-1 could get back online, we could see the sequel!
GRRR
Thanks for the PM
I loved it!!!

awwww. i love the end. i read this over at sd-1, but since the crash... well, i've been tryin to find the different stories here.
the presents were so cute. its all so adorable. i cant wait for the sequel. can i please get a pm wen u update? thanks.
~kaitlyn

hey! :hi:

i just found out u posted the end here...i read it at SD-1 but...

i'm so :woot: u posted here!!!

luv the gifts... :love: so cute...and when Vaughn carries her downstairs and they cuddle on the couch...awww

and I was wondering if Syd whould have a nickname too...lol luv the one u (actually Vaughn's family :P ) gave her :lol:

it was totally awesome! i cant tell u how much i luv this fic :hug:

and could I have a PM when u write a sequel? (u'll write and post one, right? :thinking: u really have to! (y) ) :Please:

Scialet ;)

I am SO glad that you posted this story here! I got your PM about the new story and before I had a chance to read it, sd-1 crashed! I was dying to read the ending, and now I have, THANKYOU!! :D :P

~~Lucy

I read this at sd-1 and im on your pm list there-I love it, this is such a cute story!- can i get a pm if you write more
xox

I love it. I cracked up when I read the nickname/Ice Cube part. I'll read the sequal over at sd-1 (i'm winterschild). Can I get a pm?

Anji

Hey! (this is ToughCookie47 on SD-1) and... I just came in here to see if by chance you had the last chap, and you did!! I LOVE YOU!!! ...and the story... :P but... yeah.. on SD-1 I SOOO want the epilogue.. or sequel.. or whatever.. :smiley: so.. yeah, just thought I'd say that... and BTW, THIS STORY IS SO SWEET!!

Back