Home to Stay

Oh, LOVED the flashback. And this is your favorite story (one of, anyway) you say? Well, it looks like it's going to be that way for me as well, if those two chapters are any indication of the coming story.

Wonderful job -- great start.

They say opposites attract and Sydney and Michael are about as opposite as they can be. Makes you wonder if Michael just wanted to hang out because he was bored and had nothing better to do.

However, in current time, it was cute that Michael remembered it was going to be her birthday and he sent her her favorite flowers. Obviously he cares for her.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I'm gonna cry because I started to write the same story :( (not really the same but, never mind :lol:smiley: , but I give it up :lol: , after two years and one chapter that's enough :lol:

Anyway, back to Home to stay, I love the stories about famous Sydney or Vaughn, I don't know why but I just like them :P
:lol:
Them having talked together as they don't really each other is pretty strange, wonder why Vaughn decided to go and see her, maybe he is fed up with the whole popularity thing and wants to go back to being a student like all the others.
I can't wait to see why they broke up and what followed it ^_^

Thx for the PM

Sounds like a case of opposites attract but that's not always a bad thing
Makes you wonder why he all the sudden wants to hang out with her.
Hopefully he sees something special in her.
Can't wait for more.

hehe, two chapters!
this is cute! DONT pm me for it!

lol. haha, i bet no one's ever NOT asked for a pm.

anywho.

i cant wait for the little fake screaming spoiler thing you gave us last fic. yay hollywood! lol

Back