Home to Stay

YA she went to the premier!! :D
-Well hopefully the poparazzi don't follow her around now!!!
And I can't believe she's making him watch his scenes...I'd be terrified!!! :lol:
-Great update! Loved it!

“Yeah? You think this shirt’s alright?” she asked cautiously.

“Perfect,” he said, kissing her cheek softly. “I’m going to have the best arm-candy there.”

She laughed. “I am not arm candy.”

“Yes you are,” he beamed

arm candy that made me laugh! Never heard that one before :lol: but it's true, 'cause she fits perfectly next to him and I think she did a pretty good job out on the red carpet! As did Vaughn, by hiding their *secret* from the paparazzi! ;)

That was awesome... Good job Micheal not giving out Syd's name, but I can't wait to read the next chapter, so that we can see Syd's reaction to seeing herself in some tabloids...

I felt sorry for Sydney that she had to rush. But after she got to the premiere things improved. I'm glad that Michael had a logical reason why he kept referring to her as 'his date.' However, I'm sure her picture will still show up in the magazines, and the people back home will know who she is.

Chris

i loved your fic, can i have a pm please???
thank you!!

ppsssttt.. here is a helpful hint.. don't ask Janet for PM's cause she doesn't do them. But she updates her stories every single day unless the site is down, or you can always find them on her website (link on her signature). :Ph34r:

Back