Home to Stay

Hold out your hand – no the other one,” he said when she held out her right instead of her left. Using his right hand, he turned her left so that her palm was flat and facing up. Then, he moved his left fist over her left hand and hovered it there for a moment before taking a deep breath and opening his fingers, causing a tiny item to slip from his hand into hers.

When Sydney saw it drop, she wasn’t sure she had seen properly. Her eyes immediately blurred with tears as she pulled her left hand back and stared down at the diamond ring in disbelief. She wasn’t sure which fact was attributing to her speechlessness more: the fact that it was, quite possibly, the largest diamond she had ever seen, or simply the fact that she was holding what was presumably an engagement ring from Michael, something she had dreamed of doing ever since, what felt like, her whole life.

He let her stare down at the ring for a moment, her mouth slight agape, before beginning, “Sydney, I-” but he was unable to speak another syllable, for Sydney’s mouth was covering his as she locked her arms around his neck. She gave him such a kiss that he was actually surprised when his clothes didn’t shed themselves.

She pulled back only briefly to gasp for air and whisper, “Yes,” against his lips before diving back in for another kiss. This time she began undoing the buttons on his shirt, ring still clasped tightly in her fist.
:love: :love:

Great Update...
Can't wait to see the reactions when they tell everyone.

:D Grinning from ear to ear.... :D

I'm so glad that they're engaged!!! Yeee!!!! It was such a cute and sweet proposal too. Definitely one of my favorites. :love:

Great chapter.

WOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

random fans hates me at the mo so I came back here and look how nice it was to me- crazy

but yayayayayya :D

Back