Homework Helpers

for the math problem, all i can say is cr@p! i should know it, but i dont! ah! i hafta review! (i hate it when school starts and u have to jumpstart yourself)

as for the air, i'm pretty sure that cold air is heavier, because the molecules dont move as fast as warm air, which causes it to sink. try it. turn on the AC in your house. which is cooler, the floor or the ceiling? (answer is the floor)

btvaughn said:
Betha Bristow said:
stupid question....  which is heavier, cold air or warm air?

:blush: I'm an idiot I know
cold air is more dense I believe...therefore heavier. That's why warm air RISES. ;)

And Asha...I wish I could help, but I'm only taking pre-calc this year!
You're right: The density of cold air is higher that the density of warm air and so the cold air stays on the ground and the warm air rises...

It varies, Betha. I never took calc in HS. I took pre-calc my senior year, and i haven't taken a math class since.

And yes, warm air rises. That's why my bedroom is always so freaking warm in the summer.

And yes, Milo, there are people who can help with college course questions. I'm one of them. Just as long as it isn't math.

Okay its about economics!!!!

WWhen described in connection with supply and emand schedules an increase in demand would mean that

A) the price will fall
B) buyers will take a larger quantity at all proces then before
C) the demand for the product has become more elastic
D) the demand curve slopes downward

....I'm totally lost!!!

~KM

Back