Honda Pride

Milo47

Cadet
I've got a 1991 Black Honda Accord EX with a broken antenna just like it should be! It's awesome! I've also got 210 thousand miles on it and it's a beauty!!!!

Anyone else wanna join??

I'm going to get myself a scooter ^_^ , cheap, reliable, and low low insurance.

nance said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nance said:
My mom has a Honda Odessy. It's okay.
that juss cracks me up...azns so typical...sorry nance but i gotta say it...
lol i know... and my dad has a Lexus.

asians either have an Odessey or a Toyota whatver you call it van.
lmao...i th9ikn its called siena..then there are the azn fobs with there 89 acura integras...so gay when they holla at u down the street

I haven´t car and I haven´t Drive Licence :P , but the Honda is beautiful in my country are a little expensive. I Want a BMW Z4 :lol: or F1 Car

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nance said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nance said:

lmao...i th9ikn its called siena..then there are the azn fobs with there 89 acura integras...so gay when they holla at u down the street
yup that's what it called :lol: Sienna...

FOBS! :lol:

:eek:fftopic: omfi... yesterday in the car w/ my friend that moved to Hong Kong... her family is :o_O: and they crack me up... they kept saying the funniest things in chinese. :rotflmao: omfi... i almost died laughing.

nance said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nance said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nance said:

yup that's what it called :lol: Sienna...

FOBS! :lol:

:eek:fftopic: omfi... yesterday in the car w/ my friend that moved to Hong Kong... her family is :o_O: and they crack me up... they kept saying the funniest things in chinese. :rotflmao: omfi... i almost died laughing.
lmao..i find it hilarious when people make fun of thier own race....like what ima doin now....but this is ot

if you don't have a honda, get one! toyotas suck!!!

and no i'm not a car salesman, but I'd be a good one if honda actually hired me!! and I would love it too!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!!! I just love my car...

I have a honda! :D I got it this past March. It's a 2001 Honda accord ex, dark red in color, with a cute little spoiler. It currently has 35,000 miles on it. I love it!

that's an awesome car!! congrats!!! hehe...that's a lot of miles for 2 years old!! wow, i'm impressed. GO HONDA ACCORD!!!

and whoever said they had an integra, Honda owns Acura so their ok too!! :smiley:

Milo47 said:
that's an awesome car!! congrats!!! hehe...that's a lot of miles for 2 years old!! wow, i'm impressed. GO HONDA ACCORD!!!

and whoever said they had an integra, Honda owns Acura so their ok too!! :smiley:
mmmmmm i want an atomic blue integra with baby blue interior and a small spoiler and a huge tip....

Honda owns acura? I didn't know that. Hm.

Anyways... when we bought the accord, it already had 30,000 miles on it. But it's in really good shape.

oh ok! wow, that's still a lot of miles....then you must not drive very far or often at all!!! because 5 thousand miles in two years is NOTHING!

Back