Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Honda unleashes 49-foot-tall Asimo robot on the world

Discussion in 'Tech, Science, and Space' started by Robby, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Robby

Robby The Robot

Honda unleashes 49-foot-tall Asimo robot on the world

(Via DVICE)

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

It is a shame that it just a mock-up of the Asimo robot instead of an actual 49' version of it. If that really a 49' robot with the capabilities of the real Asimo, the residents of California would be soon bowing down their new Japanese Robot Overlords. :ROFLMAO:

3. redmeds727

redmeds727 Scout

Next honda releases a 50 foot tall walking robot. Then 100 foot tall walking robot with lasers on its freakin head and then the apocalypse.

4. sohel001

sohel001 Scout

i want one of two thing:
    -either the Planters Peanut mascot and this thing fight each other on the streets of Tokyo
    -or the Planters Peanut mascot sues Asimo in mascot court or copyright infringement.

if not either, then i want both of then to do "Singing in the Rain" together. .. on the streets of Tokyo.Glad to see that Honda is spending its money on something really important after pulling of AMA superbike racing, The Honda Hoot, F1 and now rumors of Moto GP. Sad to see a company go so bad.I just love Asimo, it has been on my Christmas list for over 5 years now. It drive's my husband crazy, because if he could he would love to get me one. Maybe someday. Anyway, I would love to hear and see more about this fantastic Robot. It is truly amazing.

5. smaaskgir

smaaskgir Cadet

Looks like such a gem of a spot mate! I love the look of those big old trees running along the banks.
    Great to see the bass are still in there growing big and fat!