Drama Honey (2003)

Title: Honey

Tagline: Her dream. Her terms

Genre: Music, Drama, Romance

Director: Bille Woodruff

Cast: Jessica Alba, Mekhi Phifer, Joy Bryant, Romeo Miller, David Moscow, Zachary Isaiah Williams, Missy Elliott, Anthony Sherwood, Lonette McKee, Maestro, Judi Embden, Alison Sealy-Smith, Scott Neil, Sarah Francis, Jull Weber, Kevin Duhaney, Brandi Ward, Fonzworth Bentley, Tracy Dawson, Laurieann Gibson, Shawn Desman

Release: 2003-11-24

Runtime: 94

Plot: Honey Daniels dreams of making a name for herself as a hip-hop choreographer. When she's not busy hitting downtown clubs with her friends, she teaches dance classes at a nearby community center in Harlem, N.Y., as a way to keep kids off the streets. Honey thinks she's hit the jackpot when she meets a hotshot director casts her in one of his music videos. But, when he starts demanding sexual favors from her, Honey makes a decision that will change her life.
Honey (2003)

never heard of it, but if it stars jessica alba i'm definatly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Just saw Honey! I thought it was going to be kind of dorky but I went to see it anways and it was awesome!!! (y) Jessica Alba can really dance! I wasn't expecting her to be able to dance so well! And unlike a lot of new hit movies, it had a good storyline. A good storyline is rare nowadays! I need to get the soundtrack to Honey now. :lol: This movies has an amazing lead actress, good dancers, good storyline, lots of famous singers, and more! Go see it!!!

haven't seen it but i checked out the rating in imdb and it's 3.7. Why so bad rating if u say it's good? :thinking: Well I think Jessica Alba is cool and hot. By the way did any of you watch Dark Angel? I can't understand why did they have to chancel it? Well see ya ^_^

I watched DArk Angel. Didn't they cancel it, because it was to expensive and had to bad quotes?
I also read some critics about ,,Honey" and most said it's only a longer music video 🇳🇴

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database