~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

What'd you end up saying to him??

I said something along the lines of "It's good ... I suppose" I didn't really know what to say, but he's really sweet, he came out with me and my friends bowling yesterday and I thought it had been really intimidating for him cos he didn't know anyone but me and he didn't know where the place we were going was, so he had to take a train and then a bus to get to my home town and then from there we got another bus to go to the place we were going and then he came back on the bus with us, caught a bus back and then a train, lol, it was such a long way to come, and he texted me saying that it was quite a way to come but it was worth every second :smiley:

YES! Someone who agrees! CATS BE EVIL!

Cats are not evil :nonono:

Juju's back :hug: I haven't seen you in ages! ^_^ How are you? How was the camp thing you did?

It's almost 8:30... my throat hurts... i still have at least 4 hours of work on my term paper to do... I have to go my math homework b/c my teacher will flip if its not done and i have a chem lab due tomorrow.... *sigh*

Okay, completly random question, but keeping in mind, it is me asking it ^_^

Question- If I posted a S2 s/v angst/romance fic, do you guys think (would you want to) read it? Just, I wrote it ageees ago but I really like it and wanna post it but coz S2 was a while ago.. im thinking maybe no-one will be that interested in reading it? ANYWHO, please lemme know what you think :smiley:

Aly..x

YES YES! I'd read it, Aly! That reminds me, I've never caught up with With You, have I? I swear I'll do that soon. I haven't been reading updates lately :blush:

Oh, and I read one of your old fics on Allies! I don't remember what it was called, but I don't think you finished it <_<

Urgh I had a horrible weekend, I drunk to much and :puke: on my best friend's feet and my friends floor! Don't ever mix vodka and wine! :nonono:

Back