~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

:eek:
cait take it back... i am NOT a HORRIBLE PERSON, i am just a mean one! :lol: jk i am nice ;) (most of the time)

anyway i gotta go to bed :asleep: cus i cant skip this class anymore (i have to miss it 4 times for Dr's appts and once cus on wed. i just skiped it to study more for my Anatomy test :angelic: ) so i am off to bed...night!

lol nah your both
your never a nice person to me wait thats the other way around mels the one mean to me
awww okz go be a good kid then ttyl
as for me i guess ill go clean now since i have no liz to distract me nemore

OMG
what have i joined in to

can i just clarify
as being an aussie i can tell you that we dont eat kangaroo
well not typically only at really fancy restraunts do they offer it and id never taste it
also i got the impression that you'll think that we have joey's as pets....we dont
see all those typical american homes and gardens?....well thats like us
omg the misconceptions
one time i was talkin to someone on the net and they asked me how i get the net if i live in a tin shed
i was all WTF? are u serious and he totally was

oh and number 48 i was so close to 47
and u ppl arent mean just very very funny

oh and i cant wait for updates
hint hint

hah welcome to the crazyness dandan :lol: its you late you have a number you cant back out the only option you have is to join us on the dark side...errr i mean the fun side! :woot: lol

and i know you guys dont have them as pets i just said i want one though... i think it would be cool! my friend has 3 monkeys as pets when i was little it was soooo much fun to play with them :smiley:

And i didnt think you always ate kangaroos but i know they offer it there cus my aunt went over one time and tired it i was like... :eek: thats weird.... but then again i am sure you think we eat some weird things too...

OMG someone REALLY asked you that about the internet...dude what a retard! once me a a friend of mine went into a chat room and we were talkin to eachother pretendin we didnt know eachother (we did this a lot, sometimes we would go in and start fighting and people would freak out...it was funny!) anyway once we were talkin to this guy and we told him we lived in the artic and that we lived in an iggloo (sp?) and that we BUILT our computer and we didnt know how to make web cam (he wanted us to get on web cam and talk to him...um no thats creepy) so that was why we didnt have it...and he believed us :blink:

Oh felgercarb i am offically running behind i should be writing my paper right now for class cus i gotta leave my house at 9 for my class lol.... I guess i gotta go....Cait i'll deal with your lil comment later smart *ss. -_-

haha jk love ya cait :P

Oh i know i miss allies too! COME BACK lol

lol i knew yall didnt have kangaroos as pets but i didnt kno yall had the choice to eat them(as you can tell i dont kno much abt australia even tho my dads from there b.c my parents wont let us visit)
lol trust me mel and liz can be mean its just facade of them being nice but yes we are vewy funny and random wite spidey?
lol niiiiiice lizzy so much for you bein a good kid huh?
lol you wont do nething to me im always a smart butt to u cuz ur old and have to take it lol jk
aww i wub you too wizzy

lol yes we are but youll come to join us and accept it
i do too although it seems either she told me the full story before or ive done that with her before but i dont remember LIIIZ which was it?(although you might not remember cuz you so old :angel2: )

alright cait...time to deal with your smart ass comments now... lol I know u didnt go into a chat with me before and fake fight but i dont know if you helped me scared one of the weird random guys who kept messaging me on myspace...i've messed with a few of them...its funny lol you should try it one day! :angelic: anywayyyyyyyyyyy see i remember more than you! :P so i cant be THAT old...yet

Thats so mean that your dad would take you over there...i wanna go! I just watched the movie the Holiday, it was really good btw!! i recomend it. ^_^

anyway dandan i know your crazy too so you cant hid that from me! :cool:

k i am done with the smiles now i promis, there just so cute and right there when i type :blush: (THat was the last one!! lol)

Ok we i am heading to bed now... talk to ya all tom! have a great weekend if i dont get to talk to ya! Night (or i guess morning to dandan (idk the time diff...what is it like 6 hours??))

lol come on embrace it dandan! u kno its fun
okz liz i didnt think i had but i wasnt sure oh yes your THAT old now :angel2:
i kno! my parents havent taken me to either Australia or Scotland for me to meet family!
lol r u just a tid bit addicted to the smilies liz?(but not more than our drugs lol)

hey were in OZ does ur family live (say melbourne)
lol u know what would be ufnny is like if ur cousin was like my best friend
ahah

oh i did leanr to embrace the crazyness its just a hell lot more fun then the norm

lol yup it is a whole bunches more fun
ummmm im not sure i knew at one point but i forgotted but i think it might be close to melbourne ill get back to you on that tomorrow when he's awake

:woot: smiles...did cait say smiles, lizzy likes smiles :D

:lol:

So...i called out of work for tom. so now i'll be broke for the rest of the week...seeing as i only work one day a week now with school bein so busy (n)

BUT....i really didnt wanna work with the bitch manager and i dont think i should be working anyway seein as i havent been able to walk stright and keep the room from spining the last 2 days...and no i didnt drink!! -_- You know i have that heart/brain thing goin on right now cait... :P (at least i think i told ya about it...)

Anyway i wanna go back to Italy i was lookin at old pics from my trips to Italy and Spain and they were sooooooooooo much fun! and Italy is a lot prettier then America...lol At least where i live in FL.

Caint wait till i graduate and do Travelin OT! :woot: :woot: *see i am SUPER excited bout that! tehehe...
Oh i am such a nice sister that i gave my other sister and her bf my free mini golf game ticket thingy so they could go play seein as they have no money either lol

i am going to bed now Night all!!

Oh and i am glad you have embraced the crazyness dandan! you are now truly one of us *evil laugh* :angelic:

that aint no evil laugh
it goes a little something like this
mwhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa
hehe
ok so wheres the best place in america to live?

lol see lizzy your addicted to them
awww poor wizzy
lizzy! language!!!! lol why don't you like her?
NOOO liz you didnt tell me we gunna have a long convo on aim if you ever get on!
where are you gunna go travelin?
lol good lizzy your learnin to be nice
ummmmmm hmmmmm idk where is the best place to live definately not Arkansas

oh opps i though i told ya about that cait...its been goin on for awhile...anyway i dont like the manager cus she's a *itch! lol i am not joking like over half of the people quit because of her...and i am thinkin about it but i need a job to pay for school and stuff and this is the only place i can work that i only have to work one day a week and can still make some good money....so yeah i am kind of stuck *sigh*
Anyway i dont know the best place to live....i havent been to that many states lol. And i wanna travel after i get my 2nd degree (a BH degree in health sciences) and then i am gonna travel over seas idk where yet cus i am not singed with any of the travel people lol. but i REALLY wanna go back to Italy at least for one of my travel things. Its a good deal they pay for your houseing and transpertaion AND you get paid more then normal OTA's do. AND you get to travel!!!! lol

oh tht sounds really cool (italy)
this is gonna sund typical non american but i was thinkin la
or is tht a really bad choice?

lol truthfully thats what i was thinkin abt sayin but i think maybe somewhere around it b/c i would think LA is really busy but id love to live ne where on the West Coast(near the ocea) oooooh maybe hawaii!!!!!
lol liz you told me abt the travelin i had just thought you meant something else for some odd rease(heh you kno me)
oooh that suxs can you not like overthrow her or something lol

lmao overthrow the boss
danis is hysterics

but could it be to due of lack of sleep
grrr its now after 3am and still no sandman

Back