~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

Ok about the fic, no joke Ive read it that much i can practically recite it!

As for the Dark Angel its funny actually they created 4 different versions of dvds, there's the one that has 6 discs per complete season, then theres one that comes ie seasons 1 part 1, and season 1 part 2,or theres the discs sold seperatly or there is the eps sold seperatly, i personally bought the complete season 6 disc set, its easier!

RL sounds awesome for you, bumming around and all sounds like fun! Schools going really great for me I just have SO much work that i should be doing right now!

sorry ive been getting ready for that game, i was scared to death to play keep b/c the seniors weren't there b/c prom and if we didn't win then it was the last game and they wouldnt play again
lol yup fun in the mud! except i had grass burns and then at the game the stupid turf cut it open.
the game was yesterday(sat) and we won 4-1 so now we play monday and i get to leave school early, and if we win i get to miss tuesday!!! lol
YAY you posted a pic!!! its not bad, pssh i don't take bad pictures! wat you talkin bout. jk
liz, auntie watched dark angel too
ahh isnt it great to be a bum

OMG so a week off is enough! i am sooooooooooooo bored! haha my friends are still in school til the middle of this week and i am sick of my house! I got so bored today that i went and took my uniform shirts back to my old job (had to to get my last pay check) and then went and bought a felgercarb load of picture frames and hung them ver my WHOLE wall!! haha i love it. I;ll have to take a pic for ya and show u guys.

CONGRATS on the game!! thats great!!
I've always been afraid to play keeper cus when i was little my two sisters (who both played soccer) use to make me play keeper against our wall at home and they would nail balls towards me...it was scary!! haha and when i was REALLy little i played soccer and they make you switch positions to "try them all" and they put me as keeper and i was like i dont wanna play keeper and they told me i had to so i just sat in the goal the whole game. lol looking back its pretty funny! my dad kept yellin at me to get up thouhg. 👅

Thanks dani yeah the 6 disk is better!! but they still have one that's James cameron's Dark angle: the complete first season (or second) and one thats just Dark angel: the completer first season (or second)....Why do they make this confusing!! lmao

Becasue James Cameron is a pompeous JACKASS that wanted to have his name recognised on all his works...

the rest I will reply to later i just got home from uni at 9:30 damnit, and thats EARLY!

so buy the one without his name. got it (actually i am gonna buy the cheaper one lol)

so i talked to my CFE (person i report to for internships) and she works 7:30am-4...meaning i have to be there at 7:30 til 4...meaning i have to leave my house to get there on time before 6:30...ugh! i am not ready to give up my sleeping in yet. :mellow:

wow my house (well parent's house) is really emptying out...my sister thats getting married next may got rid of her turttle (and will be gone with her dog before next may), my eldest sister is moving on Friday and taking her rabbit (i swear the turttle and rabit were gifts we havent always had weird animals lol) and my other sisiter is talkin about moving out...so after next may it may just be me and the family dog lol

sorry college is sucky right now it tends to do that...i remember having 10 12 hour days...no fun! (although it seems you have more then i did)

garner_garber_violet.jpg

haha funnyest pic ever! and is that a pink shirt he has on??

lol yeah the balls flying toward you fast and hard isn't so much fun but thats when you learn to duck or jump! but the bonus for it is getting to take people out-thats some fun stuff! lol
aw poor lizzy, im in the same boat unfortuantely just me and the parents and the dog.

hey hey everyone!

sorry i haven been on lately...i just started my second week on internships and it's tiring work!

omg today a window washer fell at the hospital from the 8th floor to the 2nd...i hear he had bones sticken out and his head was split open...i heard he died but then i heard he didnt so idk how he is...i hope hes ok hes only 30! so young!

hows everyone doing??

lol i love how you just put that in casually liz, but that is sad.
aw poor liz in the real world!
eh fine, SOOO ready for summer or what i have of a summer at least

hey Laur! havent seen you for a while. Your still in HS right? if i remember right your like a year younger that cait...sorry if i am wrong lol

oh i just read in the news paper that the window washer didnt make it :( poor guy!
So everyday this week i've had 3 patients of my own that i treat and document on..Iam 1/4 of the way done with my frist rotation lol.

OMG my teenage days are gone :( so sad...i am crossed over into adulthood...sob lol

cait when does summer start for you?
Hi pebbles!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I cant believe you didnt say anything, I had to figure it out because of TheVaughns website

AHH so make sure to party hard and then have hell recovering!

hah sorry dani. thanks for the wishes though! and um if you forgot i still cant drink :( so it's not gonna be such a hard partyin b-day...that comes next year!! ahah

Back