~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

HaPpY bIrThDaY gRaNnY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awww now you truly are a granny!!! 👅
yupp school really is a pain in the ass stupid seniors had their last day today.
my summer starts June 5 lizzy, but i don't really have a summer b/c im going to a govenor school for 6 weeks of the summer. which will be loads of fun but also not cuz its partly school parly socializing
oh and sorry that its at your expense laur but YES IM NOT THE YOUNGEST!!!!

ahh oh well next year
But how was it, get up to any mischief???? anything i'd do?

oh and what the hell is govenpor shcool?

lol its for smart peoples!!!!! and yes i am a smart peoples despite my grammar
its a thing over the summer where you go and you can go in one of 6 areas math, science, social science, english, or choir or band and you learn stuff, but also its a social thing kinda getting you ready for college. nd its only for juniors the summer before their senior year. so im going there under the english department

thats cus i didnt have enough energy to run away

Iam TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but thanks for askin
man working a 40hr job is rough lol. it wouldnt be so bad if it were a desk job (boring) but running around a hospital, liftin patients...its tiring.
stay young children...stay young. lol 👅

JJs got a new show comin out soon i saw. looks intresting

awww that sucks but your enjoyin it yer?and i saw JJs show it does look pretty good but im holdin out for Joss's DOllhouseawww that sucks but your enjoyin it yer?and i saw JJs show it does look pretty good but im holdin out for Joss's DOllhouse

whats jjs new show i haven't heard anything?
im right there with ya liz-tho mines not as bad but still i've had to work at the pool from 3- 9 sat 10am to 8 pm sun and 9am to 8 pm tonight and im exhausted my only saviour is the money.

Good i am doing a fulll case load now..Its going good though.
Dani when has that ever stoped you from watching something lol. My on-line free TV and movie site closed... :(

lol its cool whatever. its just been on here a lot cus there getting down to the top 20 so i was just wonderin if u were watchin.
what sucks is i have to work saturday but i wanted to be a 'buddy' at the make em smile walk. (its downtown and its got games and stuff for kids with disabilities and your hooked up with a family and you go around with them. i did it last year it was great.)
I'll have to try your sites. as of right now i dont have much time to try em. lol

aw that sucs liz that walk sounds like fun
the same thing kinda happened to me- only my site went to you had to be a member and pay instead of being free

Back