~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

:confused: Lo ya lost me BIG TIME! with all the letters and testyes and all yup ill just sit here in my little state and *nod* :angelic:

*whispers to kyle* is my state small?? :thinking: not really is it? o wells :rolleyes:

don't u read harry potter? :blink:

and Kyle do you think you should fute muse at the start of the list as the mounder as she's not on the list other wise :D

:happydance: I remeber when the thread made it's first 100 pages... and now here it is with a new baby thread of it's own... i'm so proud :cry:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :jawdrop:

what!! :what:

ugggggg i haven't seen the movies on principle cause they ruin the books and from what i've heared the movies are rubbish compared to the books... well ok i'll shut up

HEY! i NEVER said i liked the movies either lol. there ok and i havent read a whole book so i cant say i hate them. so there *whispers to self, man theses people are jumpy on the HP topic, turns back around to face everyone esle, Smiles* :angelic:

lol hahaha.....im added muse to the list check it out is taht good....im adding the smilies to the names form the orignol list now...anything else???????

so i guess this makes me the caretaker for hr till muse gets bback huh lol

no thats good for now child! iam happy with my smiles back! *happy sigh* lol and you may have your cookie now *hands the kid a cookie* (idk why btu i just though of if you give a mouse a cookie, btw good book! lol)

Ya sadly they did cai but welcome to the new one!

hah she all but pulled out the :stupid: smile on that one kyle. nice Lo lol ok ok iam going to sleep now since its 6 35am lol night (and morning to all ya fellow over on the other side of the world)

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Jun 11 2005, 03:49 AM']:cry:

wot wot was wrong with the old one :(
[post="1375551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
It had too many pages and they *points to people with power* wanted us to close it and start a new thread so it didn't slow the board down.

:smiley:

Back