~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

I have a fake christmas tree :sadangel:

So has everyone finished their shopping?

I can't wait till christmas, I love it this year :D :bounces:

I'm so happy at the moment, I'm kinda seeing it rub off on everyone I know :blush: :sun: :D

*gasp* NO CHRISTMAS TREE?!

Okay, and here I ask: how do the peeps in the middle/southern parts of the world celebrate xmas without it being cold, snowy, wet, and icky? I can't fathom what it would be like!! I mean, a (live) Christmas tree in the WARM? *shakes head*

Shopping? What shopping? :Paranoid:

I did most of it... :lol:

ummmm because we dont know what its like for a cold christmas and also cause most people hate the cold but it is cold sometimes just not snowy
and yeah i finished mine cause it was EASY cause most of my presents are split me and my bro got the present for my sis together and me my sis and my bro split the presents for my mum and dad

yup but they had to buy either expensive stuff or alot of stuff cause my half is $150 for each idk why for my parents but my sis got a guitar so now im gonna be bankrupt soon i bet

Sci works for xmas :jump:
nope I be not cwazee :Paranoid:
i just wanna wish a mewwy xmas to all the lonely poople out there :ermm:
it's gonna be cool
xmasdp_4.gif

cool=cold or cool=cool???
are you happy your working on christmas????
and then do u mean your working at a shelter or something for christmas or just saying you wish all the lonely people a merry christmas?
and yes i am blonde i know it and im proud of it but its break so i dont wanna have to think about stuff

cool=cold or cool=cool???
are you happy your working on christmas????
and then do u mean your working at a shelter or something for christmas or just saying you wish all the lonely people a merry christmas?
and yes i am blonde i know it and im proud of it but its break so i dont wanna have to think about stuff

cool and cold (y)
cos I drive to deliver food :eat:
and yep I be happy to work that day because if I work that means those people don't have anyone to party with :sadangel:
so it's one of the days when you're nice and stay a bit longer ;) cos they worth it ^_^

I'm working christmas eve and new year's eve (n) :sadangel:

awww you be not happy? :Paranoid:

I know, but it wasn't too bad today, this guy friend came in and I gave him a xmas tree cos he doesn't have one and it's ridiculous, lol, then he told me there was something I could do it make his xmas better but it wasn't gonna work cos he had no mistletoe! Oh my god, I went so red :blush: I thought the world could have swallowed me up cos I was in the shop and my dad had just walked past! lol :nonono:

AWWWWWW!!! That's cute!!!

*meanwhile my friend is yelling at me on AIM telling me to turn lesbian because guys are bastards*

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Or HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (so if you're one of those politically correct people, don't get your panties in a bunch)

Merry Christmas, Kyle

A digital camera
Alias beanie
Alias & Lost calendars
Converse! (black)
Alias: Authorized Personnel Only (book)
Alias Assumed: Sex, Lies and SD-6 (on the way - it didn't get delivered yet <_< )
Lost T-shirt

And some other stuff that I can't exactly remember... yup! Hee.

i got 4 shirts they say

1.im strange maybe even crazy but theres never a dull moment
2.im busy go away (theres a funny pic on it)
3.i have gained control over your mind
4.You will worship like a god for i am the alnmighty stewie(from family guy)

Back