~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

lmao cait i was reading your sig and dude iam sad to say i think your the only one on the liz addicted list so your all alone!

*tackle me llt*

*hides*

awww poor kitsy if it makes you feel better mine never got delayed at all but i was REALLLY close to not going cause my parents didnt want my bro to drive over the bridge but then the parents of the pep we drive to school offered to take us so we had to go ........
and liz so what youre the only kit addicted!

awww poor kitsy if it makes you feel better mine never got delayed at all but i was REALLLY close to not going cause my parents didnt want my bro to drive over the bridge but then the parents of the pep we drive to school offered to take us so we had to go ........
and liz so what youre the only kit addicted!
so?? :blink: but its being KIT addicted so it doesnt matter! DUH!

IM BACK from a horrid week in florida anyone miss me
:eek: but Fl's cool!! lol well ok so not really.... sorry to hear u had a crapy week here. hope your leg is feelin better by now cus iam kind of late

k night all :asleep:

Hey, you know what I've decided, I'm gonna start a fresh and start writing again :smiley: I think my writing was complete rubbish but I enjoyed it, so I think I'm gonna do it again. I haven't writtten in ages. What do you think?

Back