~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

i think thats a good idea if you had fun with it i cant write cause its all felgercarb so i just kinda stopped but if i can find something to inspire me again then i will

(n) OMG this is sooooooo sad, HR is like dead!! no one comes here anymore...and i MISS YOU ALL! we use to have so much fun and we meet a lot of new people here... *sigh* good times ^_^

I hope you all are doing well and come back to HR once in a while just to check in...which it seems not many of us do anymore.

And sabella, i know i am late but i think you should deff. write if you found something you wanna write about, let us know when you get that up on the bords so we can check it out!!

COME BACK EVERYONE!!! :woot:

:lol:

:blush:

~love Lizzy :rolleyes:

sure you can dandan, but i got to warn you that HR isnt used much! :( lol but yeah people are always welcome to join :woot: Kyle kind of took over HR for awhile after the maker of it left...but he's gone now too so i'll look and see what number u can have (If you want one that is) otherwise just feel free to chat about anything...life, shows, fics, ask for advice whatever.

Oh and for anyone that cares i worte about a page for my fic a new begining, now i just got to write more and type it up :lol:

DUDE the list was all the way back on page 77...and i looked through it all going backwards. It took me like an hour to find (i got caught up reading old post...i've learned that we all act like little kids :lol: ) Dandan i added you as #48 so here we go, here is the list....

~ Hopeless Romantics List~

#The Founder of HR- German Muse

#1- santosaidan- Sam
#2- Scialet
#3- Ms.MichaelVaughn- Trish
#4- michy
#5- Addicted 2 Alias- Aly
#6- i_love_you_mv
#7- cute_as_candy- steph
#8- Syd_Vaughn 4ver- Lianne
#9- Cai
#10- Spirit- Spirit
#11- Angel
#12- stealthy
#13- Doriy- Bärbel
#14- sexcivaughan14- Carolyn
#15- weiss's girl- Amanda
#16- Bubbles- JuJu
#17- *AliasAngel*- sticky
#18- gucci_94- Lucy
#19- bristowbabe47- Lucy
#20- trinity_gc- Helen
#21- chookie- Nat
#22- ASIOagent
#23- LaurenRachael - Laur
#24- shotput25ash- Ash
#25- lau1024
#26- i'm an aliasaholic- Louise
#27- aliasfanatic24
#28- LiLStArLiTeDrEaM- eLLa
#29- Emmy_d- Em
#30 ToughCookie47 - Julia
#31 ohiochic2010 - Jori
#32 SpySyd2010 - Lanerz
#33 SuperDuck123 - Lizzy
#34 totally4alias10 - Anna
#35 Sabella - Sab
#36 Scarlet Crystal - Anna
#37 cdd91 - Chris
#38 Sydney L Bristow- Kell-Bell
#39 LifesMystery - Kyle
#40 maddy28 - maddy
#41 spy41- Kristina
#42 alias=mylife26 - caitlin
#43 Spicy_apple_pie - jannie
#44 aliasobsessed89 - Kit
#45 Phoenixwannabe - Flynn
#47- vampirgirl
#48- Dandan - Dani
#72- blue_bird
#96-SYD96

I actually rewrote one of my older stories (edited some of it out and handed it in for an English project, too!) and considered writing again.

Eh.

HOW IS EVERYONE?!?!?!

edited.

But is Kyle the dude who broke his leg? I don't particularly remember him..

LAUR!!! hehe good to have you back :angelic:

Hah thats awseome that you handed in a fic as an english paper!! I've totaly wanted to do that before! :lol:

And yeah Kyle is the guy that broke his leg (wow i am shocked i remembered he did that) but he was the only guy on here how can u not remember that lol.

Oh just wonderin, does anyone know what happend to allies?? :thinking:

Btw i really want some chicken from outback, the resturant, not Australia. Although i am sure they have good food in Australia too but i wouldnt know i've never been...

OHHHHH mee too. The only thing we have reasonably close here (the only Outback close enough to where I live is when we go to Florida) is Longhorn, which is kinda like that. But Outback's bread is like a million times better!

... or is that the Texas Roadhouse?

Whatever.

lol nice laur, where do you live again that you are that close to Fl? but outback does have good bread...lol

Maybe i should warn people now since i am doing a post and all....

OLD REESE'S PIECES = NOT GOOD!!!!!

lol liz old food usually isnt too good
YAY YOU GOT IT ALIVE!!! lol
we did used to act like lil kids in here(and we still do if ud ever get on aim!!!! lol)
oh hey remember that paper i had that was like 3 weeks over due i finally turned it in!!

Cait! lol welcome back...lol byt um yeah i know old food isnt good but they were there and i was like Oh i like those so lets eat some...then i ate one and remember why i hadent eaten them all in the first place...so i just put em back lol i am sure i'll forget again and try em again before i through them away. Its just the way us old people work ;p

aw sorry Laur but addison and alex didnt sleep together, but O'mally (sp?) remembered at the end there!! Poor Izzie!!

Aww i am sure some of it is but i dont think i could eat lil kanga...look how cute!!

kanga1.jpg

:lol:

LOL what is that?
its cute in its own unique weird very weird way

nd he was feeding a kangaroo when my sis walked behind it and stepped on its tail and it freaked and jumped on him and he was only 3 years old my sis 6 and i was in a stroller not even a year old

i gotta go google pics of baby kangaroos now and see if that is really one, cus that thing is ugly!...
OK so i googled it and i dont think that that thing is really a baby kangaroo i think its just some ugly gross big rat thing lol (ok this is so sad i am almost 19 and idk what a baby kanga looks like...)

anyway here are som pics of CUTE baby kangaroos....

baby_kangaroo.jpg

Now thats a cute face... how can u NOT think thats cute!

baby_kangaroo_2.jpg

Aw now Thats cute! lol

kangaroo-0002.jpg

OMG thats great! i want one as a pet too...along with a monkey and a pengiune(dont ask i like weird animals...) anyway how freakin cool is that its wearin a diper
-_-

pinkie.jpg

OMG thats GREAT i love that pic...hehe :lol:

Now incase your crazy like me (and lets face it most of you are!) you should go here and check out all the cute Kangaroo pictures...there were to many to add here...
http://images.google.com/images?q=baby+kan...tart=0&sa=N

You know i could be doing homework or sleeping right now (all things i need to do before class tom) but instead i would rather educate you all, my friends...how sweet of me :rolleyes:

Yeah cait that rat was that bad :confused:

lol ur so mean to that poor animal its not THAT bad lol you are a HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!
and yes we do know that im as crazy as you are how else could we keep up with our random chats or have come up with batmand and spiderman?
lol yes it is a cute face, theyre all cute
hehehe your becoming as bad as me and umm liz your ANYTHING but sweet but thankyou for the lesson(cough cough)

Back