~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

hey y'all i won't be able to get on for a while now probably because im leaving for govenor school tomorrow and i don't kno how much ill be able to use the computer or if ill be able to get on here. So ill talk to yall later, maybe on aim if i use my phone much!

i am sorry, i am busy! I have to give a presentation on wed for 30 mins to all the OT's at the hospital...*sigh* I should have worked on it before now but..eh you know me. lol

So i have 2 weeks (counting this one) then i have a week off! so i hope i get to get on AIM and talk to you!!
how's it been going??

Ahh i know what you mean i have this massive assignement thats due friday that i should really start
but yay we will be on holiday at the same time!

COME VISIT!!!!

aim sounds awesome cant wait!

iam almost 21! my gosh you two are lil ones...lol so my crapy computer is in the shop once again (they should be re-placing it after this time cus the modle sucks) so it's hard to get on AIM. I'll try to get on late tonight/early morning or tomorrow

Happy 4th.

I went to see fireworks with friends yesterday but today i am stuck hangin out with family where everyone else is above the age of 40! *sigh* so i am held up in a room on the computer lol.

aww poor lizzy! yupppers we are lil ones compared to you granny! Eh hopefully ill be on, and not completely bored out of my friggin mind.
Hey liz did you ever see pictures of hot pool guy?

Ok first whos hot pool guy? and why havent i seen him?
second GO GET A MAC liz!
and im on aim now!

Iphone comes out in 6 days!!

lol he's a guy who goes to my pool (obviously) and he's really cute, and is now one of my best friends. I used to tell liz about him but i don't remember if i ever showed he a pic. And now you know about him

no i never saw a pic and you havent talked bout him in a long time...so he's a good friend now? cool!
Ugh i wish dani but i have to stick with the HP cus that's all they will replace it with...i mean HP is good just not that modle and the bestbuy (the store i got it from) sucks! and doesnt stand behind it's stuff. Anyway i got another new one so lets hope this one wont felgercarb out.

yeah he is- his name is Asa and he's the third oldest out of 10 kids.
aww lizzy hopefully it won't.
liz i put the pics up on my myspace. And Danny I'll try to get some to you some how

OMG i am gonna have to get a real people job soon!

and take my boards...scary!

Idk if i want to work at the hospital or the ped's clinic i am at now...man being a grown up sucks...lol

and i only like one of the classes i am gonna be taking next semester.

awww you'll get real people money though!.....
yes i am learning that lesson as well with age comes more responsiblity- though its just mostly my job which is cause im the only responsible one

So i got a job! (kind of) At then end of this week I am done with internships. My current internship place offered me a job as an aid until i get licenced (once i pass my boards) I was excited bout it but my parents pissed me off! My dad just asked how much i would be making and if i had signed a contract he didnt care that i got a job offer. Ugh! typical man.

Back