Season 3 Hopes & Wishes

Posted on May 4 2003, 03:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont want her to call him michael...i want...to see vaughn put gel in his hair at HIS house....yeah thats whjat i want..and i wanna see a wet naked vaughn..oh yeah...htats a good one....and i want jack to catch syd and vaughn making out at the park and jack goes ballistic!!!!!!!! heeeheeeheee!!! 
me too!! that would be so great!! and i just hope that whatever the hell happens tonite that it isnt what it seems and that everything turns out ok b/t syd and vaughn!!
and i want to get married and have a spy baby!!! :D

I really hope that season 3 won't be the last season....i hope that the plot doesn't get too weird and far out, i want freplica dead, i hope to see sydney at vaughn's house for once, and most of all i hope to see a lot more irina and/or sark scenes.

I wanna know Sark's first name. I want to see Irina, Jack and Syd to become more like a family. I wanna see some stress on S/V's relationship but I dunno how. I still want them to be together though. I still wanna see all those disguises.

I dunno what else I want.

(Note: After I saw that a Season Three Forum was created...I'm suddenly very happy and hyper.)

Hmmmm, there's tons of things that I want happen...

Evil Francie- Something needs to happen here...I don't think we'll find out who's really Francie soon...but it's jsut wishful thinking. Maybe they'll find out just more about the person that was cloned..and eventually towards the send ofthe season find out who it is. Just drop clues along the way. See if the intelligent viewers can figure it out. ;)

Syd&Vaughn- an engagment by season's end...PLEASE????

Irina- work for the CIA. please be good. Jack deserves another kiss too.

Sloane- more freaky Rambaldi stuff which my mind just cannot fathom..that's why i leave it up to J.J. the Genius.

Marshall&Karrie- some double dates with Syd&Vaghn would be cool!

Will- figure out it's Francie!!!!

All can think of right now...more will come...sigh..can't wait!

i want syd and vaughn to tell each other that they love each other, i still want irina to be as mysterious as she always is, i want jack to be more open with his feelings, sloane and sark to be the same, francie to die, or be revealed as a clone, and will to be proven innocent.

well, after seeing the finale, I want Syd and Vaughn to get back together, and for Syd to figure out what the heck is going on, so we all can figure it out.

lenkid said:
well, after seeing the finale, I want Syd and Vaughn to get back together, and for Syd to figure out what the heck is going on, so we all can figure it out.
(y) you took the words right out of my mouth! And, if we have to have sydney and vaughn apart because of some marriage thing, I hope it's only for a short time and the writers make it clear to viewers these two still love each other and want to be together!

And how fun would it be to see Will join in on a mission!?

okie... the syd/vaughn thing not lasting... i dun think they're over, and who knows, the finale's are alwayz misleading just like last year, Vaughn drowning... did he drown?? nope.. so i dun really think nething is wrong wid them. I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!!!!
lol ya WIll on a mission i'm up for that!

I want Sark's first name too!!! And of course I'm dying to find out what Vaughn's ring is all about. But what I'd realy like is for them to return to classic Alias. More focused on Sydney, who's supposed to be the main character, and less on the soap opera of Sloane, France, Rambaldi, etc. That stuff is all great, but it overshadows the main storyline of this woman's struggle for answers. Just my thoughts. ^_^

AlIaSMVLuVa said:
okie... the syd/vaughn thing not lasting... i dun think they're over, and who knows, the finale's are alwayz misleading just like last year, Vaughn drowning... did he drown?? nope.. so i dun really think nething is wrong wid them. I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!!!!
I totally agree with that. Alias can be super misleading.

-CraZ4Vartan007

Victoria King said:
Charlie said:
AliasALIAS said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
I just want Syd and Michael to last ^_^
Maybe Syd will start calling him Michael like yopu just did :P I'm so used to Vaughn

I just hope Alias gets better and better. I'd like it to kind of go back to the season one style.
Me too. I miss the good gadgets and the good locations and good outfits. :cool:
i agree also! i really miss the locations and fast paced missions with different "villians" and the close calls! i also want more info on sark and irina!! and what all is in that rambaldi manuscript if we dont find out tonight, which i think we will but of course will never find out all of it at one time so im sure next season will be chock full of rambaldi!!
Yea Im starting to call him Michael more...heheheh I like it ^_^

Anyway I want more outrageous Alias names...I really miss great ones like Victoria King, Mr. Ludlow, and Betricia Cunelli.

And I absolutly want Michael to no be married and him and Syd to once again last...

Back