Season 3 Hopes & Wishes

Vaughn ´ll divorce ¿Alice?(or other woman) and proposed Sydney, They ´ll married in a Sweety ceremony and, they ´ll have a beautiful Girls and boys. :P

It´s a Dream for this shipper ^_^

The jokes finished,

I believe, that the season will be centered in discovering that it happened during the 2 years that sydney was missing, But, although I hope that everything is a dream, and that hasn´t spent those 2 years.

Hmmmm... That's a good question. I'm pretty sure I know what I want to happen, but then the writers come and surprise me with something much more cool! :cool:

:syd1: :syd2: :syd3: :syd4:

emetib said:
Hmmmm... That's a good question. I'm pretty sure I know what I want to happen, but then the writers come and surprise me with something much more cool!  :cool:

:syd1: :syd2: :syd3: :syd4:
O/T, I know, but on the Jack quote in your sig, that's "actionable," not "actual." Sorry, couldn't help it. I remember the "actionable" part very distinctly.
^_^

well of course i want v and s back together but im so curious to find out wats gonna happen. n i definetly think that irina has a big part of y syd was missing. n i tnk it has to do w rambaldi too.

I want Irnia to be GOOD....i want some passion for marshall :lovers: i want syd and vaughn to be together but i'm not sure how i want that to play out (i don't want it to be a dream that would jsut be :lame: ) oh and i want jack and irina to "improve" their relationship

Back