Season 5 Horizon spoilers

Spoilerfix has new info on horizon

Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind. But unbeknownst to Sydney, her captor is a familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child. Amy Acker and Elisa Leonetti also guest star.

Does this mean he really is gone? :yawn:

Spoilerfix has new info on horizon

Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind. But unbeknownst to Sydney, her captor is a familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child. Amy Acker and Elisa Leonetti also guest star.

Does this mean he really is gone? :yawn:
No way!!! He's not really gone!
But it is good to finally know what those scenes were all about that we saw pictures of. I believe that she meets Vaughn in her hypnotic state, but he still really is alive somewhere.
And this makes perfect sense - a dream just seemed too weird, but they have done plenty of hypnotic scenes in the past.
In another thread, Deputy Director said that we will be seeing plenty of Vaughn next spring. he's alive, he's alive, he's alive *closes eyes real tight and rocks back and forth*

I really want him to be alive but with all the different things i keep hearing it's hard to know what to believe.
All I know is that i want Vaughn back.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!

:jumpon: :jumpon: :jumpon: WE WANT VAUGHN,WE WANT VAUGHN,WE WANT VAUGHN, WE WANT VAUGHN... :jumpon: :jumpon: :jumpon: *continues until Vaughn comes back...ALIVE!!!!!!*

ohh, I really hope his still alive, hez just one of those characters that if he leaves then the show goes on a downfall

hez too hott to die :cry: he is the bestest Vaughn anyone could ever be 😌

I :throb: you Vaughny, please come back 😌

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Oooh Sark! I didn't even think about him. I thought that maybe Irina could be her captor... she always does things that seem mean at first, but there's always an explanation (i.e. shooting Syd in the shoulder, erasing the info that would have cleared Will, etc).
I have a hard time thinking that Vaughn is the captor - I mean, why would he put her in a hypnotic state? As far as we know, all of his secrets he has now told her and she's in on them with him.
So maybe the captor is Sark - Ausiello @ tv guide said we'll be seeing him in the first half of the season - this would be it.

I really want him to be alive but with all the different things i keep hearing it's hard to know what to believe.
All I know is that i want Vaughn back.
The main place we have heard that Vaughn won't be back is from Kristin... and then in another thread, Deputy Director (the master of reliable spoilers), said that her statement was totally inaccurate and that we will be seeing plenty of Vaughn when the show resumes in the spring.
I would trust Deputy Director ANY day over Kristin... she just relays gossip, but he seems to actually be on the inside (he's posted script pages, episode titles, etc. and the ones I've seen have all been accurate).
So my theory is that maybe Sydney "meets" up with Vaughn as she is hypnotized, so of course it's just her imagination, but we find out vital information - such as that he's alive and in hiding as he recovers. Let's hope, let's hope, let's hope...

I think that Vaughn will return, not just in Sydney's dreams. If you think about it when the show resumes Vartans movie will be finished, it finish's in Feb and Alias resumes in March. So i think, and hope, that Vaugh will return and it will be for real.

i'm still going with my theory about the dream meaning something more :P there could be so many clues about Vaughn, and i think that'll lead into the next half of the season, it sure does sound like the good old Alias days, i just hope i'm right :thinking:

How's this for a theory....this just popped into my head so bear with me
It may seem far fetched but no more than anything else on this show

I love the idea of Sark being the captor. He actually is working with Dean
and is trying to find out if Vaughn is still alive. He kidnaps Syd and puts her
in a hypnotic state to find out what she knows.

Here's the theory part... Maybe the scenes we have been shown
(the pier meeting and the wedding on the beach) are not part of a dream
but actual memories. Vaughn was placed in hiding to recover and also keep
safe while Syd and Jack work to take down Dean. Maybe he comes back briefly
to see Syd and they decide to get married secretly before the baby is born.
He goes back into hiding but all this time they are actually married.
The best part...Irina is the one to rescue her.
Again just a theory but I think that would be kinda cool!!!

How's this for a theory....this just popped into my head so bear with me
It may seem far fetched but no more than anything else on this show

I love the idea of Sark being the captor. He actually is working with Dean
and is trying to find out if Vaughn is still alive. He kidnaps Syd and puts her
in a hypnotic state to find out what she knows.

Here's the theory part... Maybe the scenes we have been shown
(the pier meeting and the wedding on the beach) are not part of a dream
but actual memories. Vaughn was placed in hiding to recover and also keep
safe while Syd and Jack work to take down Dean. Maybe he comes back briefly
to see Syd and they decide to get married secretly before the baby is born.
He goes back into hiding but all this time they are actually married.
The best part...Irina is the one to rescue her.
Again just a theory but I think that would be kinda cool!!!
I would be TOTALLY down with that! Good thinking. It sure is nice being in a conversation with optimists...

Great theory. By the way there are new Horizon pics on Alias-media.com, they are some that are rather strange pictures, well one, you'll know what i mean when you have a look.

Great theory. By the way there are new Horizon pics on Alias-media.com, they are some that are rather strange pictures, well one, you'll know what i mean when you have a look.

Thanks. I just went and looked at the pictures.
The one of the nursery is definitely weird. Looks like someone may actually be
after the baby. I guess it could be Sloane and have something to do with his
obsession with Rambaldi.

MDB, I Just looooooooooooooooooooooove your avatar. Thats all, carry on. :D

Oh and yeah, we want our Vaughny back... 😌

Back