Season 5 Horizon spoilers

Great theory. By the way there are new Horizon pics on Alias-media.com, they are some that are rather strange pictures, well one, you'll know what i mean when you have a look.
Yeah, those do look weird. I can't wait to see it. It looks like Jack and Renee work together to find Sydney after she's kidnapped. That's fun! But the nursery thing... can't really make sense of that.

Oh, and MDB, ditto on your avitar! I burst our laughing today when I saw it the first time.

MDB it looks like I was beaten to complementing your Avatar. I laughed out loud for that one.

on to look at the pictures.
and I am up with the theory that Syd is hypnotized to find out the location of Vaughn. I think she will revel it and then the cliff hanger will be the evil doers of Alias grabbing Vaughn or something. or in the words of Syd’s Alias in s4 "oh sumting like tat."

yeah, i think they'll have a huge cliffhanger before the long hiatus, thats what alias is all about :P i just hope the cliffhanger IS in fact that Vaughn is still alive, that will be the coolest!

That is probably why they have kidnaped Sydney, because they know Vaughn is alive. And they hypnotice her to find out his location.

The spoiler says: "put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind".

That must be Vaughns location!

Good thinking Kell-Bell :smiley:

That is probably why they have kidnaped Sydney, because they know Vaughn is alive. And they hypnotice her to find out his location.

The spoiler says: "put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind".

That must be Vaughns location!

Yer i think its a really great theory plus as someone said it wouldn't be alias without a major cliffhanger.

Yep I agree. I'm pretty sure the last episode before the hiatus is "The Horizon" and that will be the cliffhanger....Vaghn's alive! 😌

Then next year there will be a great big reunion!!! :group:

I Can't wait! :confetti: :D :confetti: :D :confetti: :D

Alias media has got major spoiler pics of the Vaughn ep. All i can say is OH.MY.GOD!
I went there and looked at the pics after reading your post--you are right--they are awesome!!! Since it's this dream thing, it looks like Syd is dreaming about a normal life with Vaughn leading up to giving birth. They look soooooooo happy together--makes me happy even if it is a dream.

Sorry to be a wet blanket here, but is anyone thinking that once again, Syd's baby is being put in danger? If the kidnappers, whoever they are, drug Syd, or subject her to stress, that impacts on the baby. What is the matter with these writers? Aren't they thinking that there are viewers who are going to object to that? I certainly hope this scenario doesn't turn out to be as stupid as it sounds right now. 👎

well, they need the baby from the Prophecy Girl to do what they need to do ... we all knew that ... and they are gonna do it ...

Awwww. Cutest dream EVER! You know what would be ever CUTER??

IF THEY DIDNT KILL HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE, perhaps?

hahaah agreed Kells :P

and omg, if she went into labour while she was being kidnapped, that would be so horrifying! i don't even wanna think about that!

OMG!!!! :eek: I just saw the pictures!!!! And I am like speechless!!!!

:cry: This has better not be a dream.... I can already feel the sadness and depression coming on... I would be soo depressed if it was though... :cry:

And never mind the fact that I have to go somewhere that I can't get out of that night!!!! URGH!!!

*sigh* It looks to real to be a dream. But then again. This is Alias. Anything can happen... I'm thinking that we'll see Vaughn in the pier scene first and then on to whatever.

You know those pictures with them on the beach?? Is this the episode where that's going to happen too? I was kinda confused...

I'm still speechless about those pictures....

Okay, so I hate to be the dumba** to say it but I don't think that kitchen scene looks anything like a dream.

Anyway holy S/V pictures batman! Seriously!

Okay, so I hate to be the dumba** to say it but I don't think that kitchen scene looks anything like a dream.

Anyway holy S/V pictures batman! Seriously!

All I can say is Michael Vartan looked.so.frikkin.hot.

I mean....wow....

How's this for a theory....this just popped into my head so bear with me
It may seem far fetched but no more than anything else on this show

I love the idea of Sark being the captor. He actually is working with Dean
and is trying to find out if Vaughn is still alive. He kidnaps Syd and puts her
in a hypnotic state to find out what she knows.

Here's the theory part... Maybe the scenes we have been shown
(the pier meeting and the wedding on the beach) are not part of a dream
but actual memories. Vaughn was placed in hiding to recover and also keep
safe while Syd and Jack work to take down Dean. Maybe he comes back briefly
to see Syd and they decide to get married secretly before the baby is born.
He goes back into hiding but all this time they are actually married.
The best part...Irina is the one to rescue her.
Again just a theory but I think that would be kinda cool!!!

0o0o! I soo hope your theory is right!!

I saw those picture today and i was like OMG, i almost cried 😌

Im soo happy, maybe the person whose a familiar face and is very interested in the future of Syds baby and Syd is Vaughn coz he would want to know what she is doing and stuff so it could be possible

couldn't it???

Luv Em :nina: :stick: :Ph34r:

Back