Season 5 Horizon spoilers

When i first saw the pics i was like :jawdrop:. It does look way to real to be a dream. Maybe they're on their honeymoon lol, ok maybe i'm dreaming. I just really hope that they won't make it out to be real and then make it a dream at the very end, cause that would make me even more depressed (n). I'm gonna be optimistic and go with the theory that he's alive and kicking and that he's the captor. They look so cute, i cant wait for the ep now.

i was wondering what was up with the pic of them meeting at the pier (which looked the EXACT SAME as when they first met there - and Syd's wearing the same sweater even tho she's pregnant). i was starting to get down, but i honestly think it's Sark as the captor but i think Dean's not in on it. after all, in the promos for Fait Accompli, they show Rachel hitting him with a shovel and then Sydney asks if he's still breathing and when Rachel says he is, Sydney says "Hit him again." i think it's Sark behind either another cell of The Shed, or maybe pursuing his own interests.

and about the baby room: i think it's kind of a conglomeration of memories. kind of like the weirdness in Conscious from S3? Sydney's having memories, but dreams are getting in the way & maybe she's thinking of her baby's room coupled with the spy life - always on the run, finding yourself hiding wherever you can, no matter how dingy or dirty? *shrugs* seems like the most plausible explanation to me till we see what actually happens.

All I can say is Michael Vartan looked.so.frikkin.hot.

You got that right! I think the nursery is for the baby. I think the captors want to keep Syd until she has the baby and take the baby. I think they also want to find out if Vaughn is alive and if he is , where he is.

Remember when Sydney said that her baby is not safe until she finds out what happened to Vaughn? Or something like that. That along with the picture of the nursery makes me think someone wants her baby.

I say this next thing but please don't take it as I don't think Vaughn is dead because I think he will be alive on the show again....I hope anyway.......

I think in this episode, Vaughn is there only in Syd's head. I think the pictures are something the captor(s) put there while Syd is in captivity to get her to give them some information. They implant these false scenes into her head and hope that she might say something that will be useful to them.

Any thoughts? Has this been said before in a more articulate way?

All I can say is Michael Vartan looked.so.frikkin.hot.
I mean....wow....

OMG!!!! Yes he did!!!!!! I was like. HE IS SO D*** HOT!!!! 🤤 But then when ISN'T he hot?!?!?! I mean come on!!!! How can he NOT look that fine, just standing there. My favorite on is when he is leaning against the counter. CASUAL CLOTHES!!!! YES!!!! Lol. He looks good even in a suit...BUT COME ON! Casual clothes are the best look for him.

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

I noticed this today during school. I made a little front for my folder last night with these pictures, and had these two:

Syd at peir

and

Vaughn and Syd at the peir

If you look at the 1st one. in the lower right hand corner, you can see something like a coat. Then if you move on the the 2nd, you see Vaughn in the same place as the jacket. But according to AliasMediaNet, the 1st one is going to be on THIS Thursday, and the 2nd is going to be on the 15th of Dec. I'm so confused!?!?!?! can anyone make sence of this? It has been driving me crazy since I found it in 3rd Period today!!!

OMG!!!! Yes he did!!!!!! I was like. HE IS SO D*** HOT!!!! 🤤 But then when ISN'T he hot?!?!?! I mean come on!!!! How can he NOT look that fine, just standing there. My favorite on is when he is leaning against the counter. CASUAL CLOTHES!!!! YES!!!! Lol. He looks good even in a suit...BUT COME ON! Casual clothes are the best look for him.

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

I noticed this today during school. I made a little front for my folder last night with these pictures, and had these two:
Syd at peir

and

Vaughn and Syd at the peir

If you look at the 1st one. in the lower right hand corner, you can see something like a coat. Then if you move on the the 2nd, you see Vaughn in the same place as the jacket. But according to AliasMediaNet, the 1st one is going to be on THIS Thursday, and the 2nd is going to be on the 15th of Dec. I'm so confused!?!?!?! can anyone make sence of this? It has been driving me crazy since I found it in 3rd Period today!!!
Aliasmeida got the dates mixed up they're all supporsed to be te 15th of Dec

Aliasmeida got the dates mixed up they're all supporsed to be te 15th of Dec

If you go to ABC MediaNet and go to the promo pics where Alias Media gets them, they have under each picture the date of when that picture of that scene is going to air, the pics with Vaughn have 12/15/2005 under them, and the one of just syd have 11/17/2005. Heres the link:

ABC MediaNet

If you go to page 5 is where the 2 pictures of just Syd are.

And if you have this weeks TV Guide, if you go to Thursdays info about the shows, and read under Alias, it says "Syd dwells on her Vaughn-less life" and
"Mia Maestro is to make an appearance- and she might not be the only one." Under the little article is the picture of Syd I have up in my last post. So it HAS to be this week. I don't see why not, ABC MediaNet has changed the beach scene twice now, and finnaly decided to put it on the 15th of Dec. I think when they added to pics of them in the house, they forgot to change the date under the peir with both of them under it. 'Cause ABC MediaNet hasn't been wrong yet that I know of.

omg!!!! i really hope he is coming back!!! nad htey said we will see a lot of him after jen's materinity leave.!! or round march!! im so happy!!! i hope it isn't just a dream i realyy hope he comes back!!!

VAUGHN!!!!!! HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoilerfix has new info on horizon

Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind. But unbeknownst to Sydney, her captor is a familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child. Amy Acker and Elisa Leonetti also guest star.

Does this mean he really is gone? :yawn:

Maybe her captor is Irina or Sloane. They they've known enough 'bout Syd's role in this thing. Both of them are personal for Syd too.

ok so when i was looking at the new promo pics at alias-media.com there was a picture where it looks like syd getting hypnotized and i saw Amy Acker aka Kelly in the background, so i think that syd's kidnapper is gordon dean!! did anyone else notice this?

I heard that Danny was making a come back, you know Syd's ex-fiance from season 1.

WHAT???!?!?!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! come on.... i mean, that's just....
no, that would be so bad. in every way.

i just want vaught to come back. not in syd's hallucinations, not in her dreams or in her imagination. I WANT HIM REAL AND ALIVE BACK ON THE SHOW! NOW.

ok so when i was looking at the new promo pics at alias-media.com there was a picture where it looks like syd getting hypnotized and i saw Amy Acker aka Kelly in the background, so i think that syd's kidnapper is gordon dean!! did anyone else notice this?

yeah, i just saw those pics and if gordon dean is her captor then maybe that means vaughn really is alive and dean is trying to find out where he is!!!! that would make me very happy :D also, does anyone know who that guy is in the pics???

my first impression of the pics especially when i saw that guy was, it to me looked alot like the picture of vaughns dad that was shown in season 4. i dunno thats what popped up in my head right away. probably wrong, but ya never know!

Back