Season 5 Horizon spoilers

It says that her captor is a familiar face... Vaughn? with a vested interest in Sydney's future... Vaughn? and that of her unborn child... Vaughn?
True, it could also be a number of other people, but I will hope for the best

Spoilerfix has new info on horizon

Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind. But unbeknownst to Sydney, her captor is a familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child. Amy Acker and Elisa Leonetti also guest star.

Does this mean he really is gone? :yawn:
:Ph34r:

Vaughn would be a logical captor I reallly want him to be the captor. I love those pics! my eyes started to water. I have a good feeling he's coming back. i can't wait for this ep! and Million Dollar B***** I freakin love your av right on! :lol:

If you see the pics over at alias Media, you can see that Vaughn is not the captor. And why would Vaughn capture Syd anyway? If Jack and Syd put him away and said to everyone that he is dead, why would he capture her?

Spoilerfix has new info on horizon

Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind. But unbeknownst to Sydney, her captor is a familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child. Amy Acker and Elisa Leonetti also guest star.

Does this mean he really is gone? :yawn:

I seen pictures of the guy.....he looks a bit like Danny......

Vaughn is alive, what else could the pictures be of? I just have a feeling that we're either going to get Vaughn or the baby not both.

Remember when Michael Vartan said he wanted to be bad? He said it would be cool if Vaughn went bad for awhile. I'm totally down with the vested interested party is Vaughn. I don't know what capacity it would be in and how he would ever be able to be involved in Sydney's life again after this seeming betryal. It would make him a total hypocrit. "It makes me insane when people question my loyalty" What a load!

OTOH, I would love for them to make the little 2.5 family and live happily ever after by the end. :blush:

Anybody else notice that these writers apparently have no problem with harming a pregnant woman and her child and calling it entertainment? <_< Kidnapping a pregnant woman and drugging her could easily kill the baby. Some things ought to be off-limits, even on a TV show as divorced from reality as this one. These writers are complete morons who never have been able to figure out how to deal with this pregnancy. It just doesn't seem real to them, despite the fact that the actress is actually pregnant. This is a new low even for them, and I'll bet anything this storyline has something to do with Rambaldi. Every time this show takes a turn into stupid like this, it seems to involve Rambaldi.

Seems in every season of "Alias," there is always one episode that really gets under my skin. I guess this is the one for season 5. Unfortunately, since it's the last episode before the haitus, it means they're going to drag this out. I think this is downright offensive. :angry:

*goes off to find poison pen to write ABC*

Anybody else notice that these writers apparently have no problem with harming a pregnant woman and her child and calling it entertainment? <_< Kidnapping a pregnant woman and drugging her could easily kill the baby. Some things ought to be off-limits, even on a TV show as divorced from reality as this one. These writers are complete morons who never have been able to figure out how to deal with this pregnancy. It just doesn't seem real to them, despite the fact that the actress is actually pregnant. This is a new low even for them, and I'll bet anything this storyline has something to do with Rambaldi. Every time this show takes a turn into stupid like this, it seems to involve Rambaldi.

Seems in every season of "Alias," there is always one episode that really gets under my skin. I guess this is the one for season 5. Unfortunately, since it's the last episode before the haitus, it means they're going to drag this out. I think this is downright offensive. :angry:

*goes off to find poison pen to write ABC*

I agree to a point, however they don't have to drug her they probally just hypnotised her.
Like in season 2. But yes kidnapping her could put her in serious stress and harm her and the baby.

Based on the photos from Alias Media, I think the "familiar face" they are referring to is Amy Acker's character (the woman Rachel used to work with before discovering Gordon Dean was bad). She appears in at least 2 of the photos where Syd is under hypnosis or whatever it is they are doing to her.

ok this its what relly will happeen vaughn its alive and its sydney's guardian angel and he rescue her and he need to be hiding his self for the own sydney and his baby safety.

and they live happy ever lasted
its nice to dream
sorry about my english Im spanish
but IM learning jajjaja
happy day everyone

The familiar face is Dr. Desantis, the guy from Out of the Box, played by Patrick Bauchau.

I think the familiar face will be the person that we least expect but is also a big surprise. So here are my choices:

Vaughn;
Irina; or
the professor Syd met up with in Fait Accompli. This was the same professor from season 1. I just thought it was odd that Sydney would meet up with her graduate professor. I thought there was more to this than meets the eye, so to speak.

All I can say is that the MV appearance should not be the last for the season. With Alias now cancelled, MV, JJ, and TBTP at ABC should do whatever is necessary to give the fans some closure--and we want Vaughn---ALIVE with Sydney and their baby. We deserve a happy ending.....................and so does poor Syd. (I will get off my soapbox before I fall off and hurt myself)

All I can say is that the MV appearance should not be the last for the season. With Alias now cancelled, MV, JJ, and TBTP at ABC should do whatever is necessary to give the fans some closure--and we want Vaughn---ALIVE with Sydney and their baby. We deserve a happy ending.....................and so does poor Syd. (I will get off my soapbox before I fall off and hurt myself)
I totally agree, since they're ending the show they should go out with a bang. I'm sorry, but I haven't been paying much attention to the show since they killed Vaughn. It's not like the show depended on him, but because Jen's pregnant (don't get me wrong I'm happy for her) she's not kicking butt so the shows not the same because of that. And then they kill Vaughn off! So now we are introduced to these new characters doing the spy thing. I don't think that was a good idea. I think that the writers should have done something different, like have Syd doing things for the CIA that didn't involve possibly getting injured or killed! Then they could have the already established characters like Dixon and Vaughn carry out missions that are physically demanding. They could have come up with something that worked for Jennifer, and something all the viewers would love.

In episode "Horizon" will have recalls from some Sydney/Vaughn scene classics: the pier, the bloodmobile, the Korean prison and Vaughn consoling Syd on the bed at the end of 4.01. (Along with the beach scene caught by tabloids, in which Vaughn tells Syd she must "let me go" because, as he says, "I'm dead".)

NO... hes not dead...i can feel it :( (n)

Information from SpoilerFix.com

In episode "Horizon" will have recalls from some Sydney/Vaughn scene classics: the pier, the bloodmobile, the Korean prison and Vaughn consoling Syd on the bed at the end of 4.01. (Along with the beach scene caught by tabloids, in which Vaughn tells Syd she must "let me go" because, as he says, "I'm dead".)

NO... hes not dead...i can feel it :( (n)

Information from SpoilerFix.com

I really like this idea...kind of extended scenes.
We'll see a scene we're familiar with but they'll add more
to the scene or maybe show us what Syd really wished would have happened

Back