Season 5 Horizon spoilers

Information on Horizon from Spoiler Fix:

"Alias goes to hiatus with Syd opening a door..."

SpoilerFix.com

**of course they are going to have a huge cliffhanger and then make us wait forever to see what happens. but i am really curious to know who is behind the door ;)

I think I saw the "familiar face" in a promotion photo on Alias-Media (anyway it was a guy looking on a computer screen) and I think it was an SD-6 guy who used to do the torturing (in the episode where they think Syd is the mole, but Jack frmes Russek). I only remeber the face because I watched the episode over the weekend and he looked like that man from the photo.

The familiar face is Dr. Desantis, the guy from Out of the Box, played by Patrick Bauchau.

Check out SpoilerFix if you don't believe me. He's on the cast list.

And the guy in the Alias Media promos ain't Ravell, the SD-6 torturer. It's Michael Massee, who was one of the bad guys in the first season of 24. Though he does look a bit like Ravell, I grant you. But Massee has never been on Alias before, that I know for sure.

I totally agree, since they're ending the show they should go out with a bang. I'm sorry, but I haven't been paying much attention to the show since they killed Vaughn. It's not like the show depended on him, but because Jen's pregnant (don't get me wrong I'm happy for her) she's not kicking butt so the shows not the same because of that. And then they kill Vaughn off! So now we are introduced to these new characters doing the spy thing. I don't think that was a good idea. I think that the writers should have done something different, like have Syd doing things for the CIA that didn't involve possibly getting injured or killed! Then they could have the already established characters like Dixon and Vaughn carry out missions that are physically demanding. They could have come up with something that worked for Jennifer, and something all the viewers would love.
I agree that introducing all these new characters at once was a bad idea. I think they should have just sucked it up and brought back Nadia, no matter if some didn't like her or not. She's no JG, but was pretty decent at the fight scenes. I also don't think that the CIA would ever send someone that pregnant into the field. Maybe I'm wrong. Dixon, Vaughn, and Nadia could have done all the dangerous stuff with no problems this season.

In episode "Horizon" will have recalls from some Sydney/Vaughn scene classics: the pier, the bloodmobile, the Korean prison and Vaughn consoling Syd on the bed at the end of 4.01. (Along with the beach scene caught by tabloids, in which Vaughn tells Syd she must "let me go" because, as he says, "I'm dead".)

NO... hes not dead...i can feel it :( (n)

Information from SpoilerFix.com
Ok, with all of this new info at spoilerfix... I am now inclined to believe that Sydney actually does NOT know that Vaughn is still alive. But I still refuse to believe he is dead.
If Sydney is seeing Vaughn in her hallucination, then only what she knows to be true will surface. If Vaughn tells her to let him go because he's dead, then she probably really believes he is dead... although, with the looks she exchanged between her father after MV "died" in the first episode leads me to believe that she sort of knows something is up, and that her dad did something.
Or.... it's possible that she knows he is alive but since he's in witness protection, he's as good as dead to her. Hmmmmm.
And I TOTALLY agree with y'all that we better get a happy ending!!!!!!!!!! I would be totally cool with Vaughn and Syd being reunited with baby and then having the "1.5" more children and living happily ever after. I hope to God they don't kill them all in the end or something.

So we are hearing that the last episode is a reunion of sorts.

What if Sydney goes to find Vaughn in witness protection and also finds: Irina, Will, Francie, Danny.

I would love to see all of them back for the final episode.
That would be great.

I was looking at the Guest starring list for "Out of the Box" and I was starting to wonder is that guy claiming to be Renee's father was going to be back anytime soon. It appears he will be back in "The Horizon". Maybe that is who Dean was working for? Comments?

Hi from Down Under.

Could this be an idea.
Maybe Syd doesn't know that Vaughn is alive, but Jack, Weiss etc do. Perhaps, Vaughn had to "die" for Syd's sake (make her actions real?) and so the bad guys believe he has given up his life, happiness, future to work for them for some reason. This would link into the idea that Vaughn has something to do with Syd's kidnapping and as it says in EW that he is returning for several episodes.

In reality, he is working from within to bring down the bad guys, helped by Jack, etc so that by the end of the series his family is safe and he can be revealed as alive and reunite with Syd.

So in this season we will see MV(possibly with an alias given to him by the bad guys) looking out for Syd and baby but not with them.

How's that for spin?
Alison ;)

Oh MY god!!! So it is pretty clear to me that Vaughn is STILL ALIVE!! He had to be!!!

Imagine this scenario...

He went into hiding to heal, and then carry on the investigation under the radar (to try to find out who are the ones trying to kill him , and what are the plans that they have for the baby) and he has to do all that before the baby arrives!! Of course Syd and Jack must have know all along (remember Syd not crying even at the funeral..) and Jack helped with the huge resources to extract V from the italian hospital, knowing that he was barely alive and that it was a huge risk to abduct him from the hospital (no IV, no O2, bla bla) but it was the only way, he discovered something (maybe with Irina's help) and decided that faking V's death was the only way. And Syd's is really depressed lately because V was supossed to contact her when he had some useful lead or plan or info, and so far no good...and she wonders if maybe he won't get the information on time to secure the baby's safety...

About the scenes in Syds apartment I think those were daydreaming...she look at herself in the mirror and wished...

They can't bring back V as only a dream, that would be really cruel...and the ratings would show...would be suicide...I rather not see him again that have him back as a dream!!! COMEONE :angry: that would be so depressing..poor Syd...she does not deserve such an end :angry:

The scenes at the pier could be real...making contact in a place were an attack would be difficult to pull off by the baddies...and that encounted triggered Syd's kidnapping ...Peyton at al realized that it was now or never...they needed V location...

What do you think?? I hope the storyline develop like this or something like this...giving a plausible (or almost plausible :P ) explanation for V absence ...trying to save little Isabelle and mummy Syd :D

I think that Vaughn will return, not just in Sydney's dreams. If you think about it when the show resumes Vartans movie will be finished, it finish's in Feb and Alias resumes in March. So i think, and hope, that Vaugh will return and it will be for real.

Vaughn is definitely dead. You can tell by the promo pictures and promo videos that it's all hypnosis, like 3.09: "Conscious". It'll be a cool episode, though. Can't wait!

Also, no one's being negative, at least I'm not, I'm just being realistic. People who say vaughn's too hot to die, they are just being as immature as the ones who stopped watching after he died. Vartan is not the whole show. How can someone who only watches for one character call themselves a faithful fan? Is Vaughn all you care about? You can tell from the promo pix and teasers that she goes, through hypnosis, into past events in her life (getting captured in North Korea, the pier scene), but she's pregant in those scenes, so its like the present syd is visiting the past Vaughn. In one article it said that in those dreams Vaughn says "I'm gone. You have to let me go." In the teaser he says "They're using me against you."

If you watched the AOL Preview Clip, Prophet Five stole Vaughn's files so that they would have enough to hypnotize Syd (like Project Brainstorm in S4). From all that it's obvious he comes back in the dreams.

The only thing we don't know is....why is Prophet Five doing this?

actually White Rabbit, i disagree... if you read any of the new magazines (EW, TV Guide), they have interviews with the producers of the show and they clearly say he'll be back after the hiatus, and they said they left all doors open for The Horizon when it comes to Syd and Vaughn to be reunited by the finale.

if thats not enough, an ABC source (Jodi) said that MV is signed up for a few eppies after the hiatus, they start filming episode 11 i believe on Feb 23rd, MV wraps up his movie on Feb 10th, so it's kinda obvious.

oh and yes Vaughn says he's dead in the promo but i think that's only in Syd's mind asset, cuz she might not know he's still alive so in her mind, he IS dead, i wouldn't really take anything that happens with Syd and Vaughn too seriously because it's just in Syd's mind, it's not REAL... if that makes any sense :lol:

Well, we all have our predictions, and odds are I'm wrong. But I just hope he only comes back in the dream form because pulling the rug out from under our feet with the death of such a pivotal character was enough; if he's alive, I'll feel cheated. I think keeping him dead is the right thing to do, but we must never forget to expect the unexpected...

actually White Rabbit, i disagree... if you read any of the new magazines (EW, TV Guide), they have interviews with the producers of the show and they clearly say he'll be back after the hiatus, and they said they left all doors open for The Horizon when it comes to Syd and Vaughn to be reunited by the finale.

if thats not enough, an ABC source (Jodi) said that MV is signed up for a few eppies after the hiatus, they start filming episode 11 i believe on Feb 23rd, MV wraps up his movie on Feb 10th, so it's kinda obvious.

oh and yes Vaughn says he's dead in the promo but i think that's only in Syd's mind asset, cuz she might not know he's still alive so in her mind, he IS dead, i wouldn't really take anything that happens with Syd and Vaughn too seriously because it's just in Syd's mind, it's not REAL... if that makes any sense :lol:

Just wanted to clear up a couple of things! First of all, I am not a source from ABC. :lol: I have no association with ABC whatsoever.

Also, the tentative date for them to resume shooting after the hiatus is February 1, 2006, not February 23. MV's film is suppossed to wrap on February 10, 2006. MV will be back after the hiatus, though the exact date and for how many episodes is still up in the air.

In episode 9, "Horizon", Sydney does not think Vaughn is alive. Actually, he tells her he's dead, and she needs to let go because they're using him to get information from her. There is also a scene when she tells Vaughn that he can't be there because he's dead.

Jodi

I really hope that Vaughn isn't dead! I think he will be alive though, and I think it'll have something to do with one of Rambaldi's inventions. I remember they talked a lot in earlier seasons about his obsession with immortality and I thought that they mentions something about cell regeneration once?

Back