Season 5 Horizon spoilers

Just wanted to clear up a couple of things! First of all, I am not a source from ABC. :lol: I have no association with ABC whatsoever.

Also, the tentative date for them to resume shooting after the hiatus is February 1, 2006, not February 23. MV's film is suppossed to wrap on February 10, 2006. MV will be back after the hiatus, though the exact date and for how many episodes is still up in the air.

In episode 9, "Horizon", Sydney does not think Vaughn is alive. Actually, he tells her he's dead, and she needs to let go because they're using him to get information from her. There is also a scene when she tells Vaughn that he can't be there because he's dead.

Jodi

hahaha Jodi, damn, sorry i mistakened you for an abc source, you just seem to know everything :lol:

hahaha Jodi, damn, sorry i mistakened you for an abc source, you just seem to know everything :lol:

No problem Natalie! :smiley: I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions.

As far as knowing everything, I only know what my source tells me. Luckily they are really good about me revealing what I find out. If they weren't, I'm pretty sure I'd go nuts! :lol:

Jodi

No problem Natalie! :smiley: I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions.

As far as knowing everything, I only know what my source tells me. Luckily they are really good about me revealing what I find out. If they weren't, I'm pretty sure I'd go nuts! :lol:

Jodi

hahah i bet! :lol:

Me too..I just hate when people are negative
I don't know why I thought of this but I just seemed like it might make sense.

Okay here is what I think is going on:

Michael Vaughn wanted to tell Syd about what he is doing and everything and Prophet 5 found out (by the way I suspect that Vaughn is either involved with Prophet 5 or has some VERY VERY detailed information that they need to get from him) buy anyway Prophet 5 tried to extract Vaughn without getting him hurt, they staged him getting "killed" by shooting with with blanks and a vest full of "blood capsels" so it looked like he had gotten shot several times but he didnt> Then he was transported to a safe spot so Prophet 5 could extract the information that he may or may not have for them. Meanwhile everyone things Vaughn is dead but he tells Prophet 5 that Syd also has info and they kidnap her and they try to hypozine her but it doesnt work (she works for the freaking CIA, she can fake it folks). So then when Prophet 5 thinks she is in La la land they take her to Michael and he is ALIVE and well (being held against his will, pretending to be hurt in a Prophet 5 hospital (SD-6 did this for Emily she was in an SD-6 run hospital) where information can be contained. But when Syd wont spill the beans, cause she can't remember things get ruff and she doesnt want to leave Michael!

I believe her mother has something to do with this also for some reason or another this has Irina written all over it.

By the way for those who care Michael Vartan is the Exec Producer of the Dec 14th Episode! What a shocker huh! Cool.

after yesterdays ep i am completly sure that my vaughnis alive. i was screaming when i saw irina was there bad person. i was like NOOOOOOOOO. now jack is really gonna kill her

after yesterdays ep i am completly sure that my vaughnis alive. i was screaming when i saw irina was there bad person. i was like NOOOOOOOOO. now jack is really gonna kill her

I don't think she is bad, and I don't think Vaughn is dead. I think the two are one in the same. I think she protected vaughn by faking his death. I think Sydney's dad is in on it with her.

Just my thoughts.

Also, the tentative date for them to resume shooting after the hiatus is February 1, 2006, not February 23. MV's film is suppossed to wrap on February 10, 2006. MV will be back after the hiatus, though the exact date and for how many episodes is still up in the air.
The number of eps was actually locked down when they closed the deal months ago.

I think the CIA wants Syd's baby. It's like an SD-6 all over again. JJ said it would come full circle. End like it began.

DD I swear with all the Intel you seem to know makes you look like you are one of the cast members! LOL Thanks for keeping us spoilerholics up to date!

i hope to god irina is not bad bc i think she is awesome. if irina was working with vaughn then y would she need syd to tell her the info?

also i cant belive that ep had the worst ratings ever. i blame abc bc no one knew it was on bc they didnt promote it enough. went to talk to my friends about it and they were like IT WAS ON LAST NIGHT!!! that was like one of my favorties bc it reminded me of seasons 1 and 2 with the whole syd and vaughn stuff when alias was just mind blowing. i miss that alias. (n)

Yeah, I can't spill that at the moment. But I can say it's more than 3 and less than 8. :P
You rock, thanks for letting us know what you can!

also i cant belive that ep had the worst ratings ever. i blame abc bc no one knew it was on bc they didnt promote it enough. went to talk to my friends about it and they were like IT WAS ON LAST NIGHT!!! that was like one of my favorties bc it reminded me of seasons 1 and 2 with the whole syd and vaughn stuff when alias was just mind blowing. i miss that alias. (n)
Seriously, there were hardly any previews for it. I watched ABC most of Wed. night and some during the day and the only preview that I saw was a few minutes before it came on. I did however see plenty of previews for their "big" shows (even Lost had previews when it was a repeat). They just don't do much promotion anymore for Alias, even on the website. They had a recap of the third episode up still in their video section when Fait Acompli (ep. 7) aired and their preview for Horizon never worked when I tried it. Hopefully when they come back from hiatus it will be promoted more.

Back