Horrible Professor! Horrible classmates!

I just needed a place to vent about the horrible professor I have and his alfawl class! I have this terible bussiness teacher who has made group work 55% of our grade and has really taught us nothing about bussiness. Then he forces us to work with people whether we want to or not. Well, I am in this group that has not listned to any of my suggestins, or advice. They picked a topic which I know nothing about and expect me to work on it. It a salvage yard. I dont even know anything about cars! But did they listen N0!!!!! Then the professor said that we break off into other groups if we wanted and he even said I could do the project I picked. So I strated working on it and got alot of work done then he told me, "OH you have to go back with the other group" who by the way have done nothing till this point and its due for 40% of our grade in a week ( I bet he had an evil smile on his face when he said it too). I pleaded my case but he wouldn't listen. Now my group expects me to do all this work in addtion to everything Ive already done. I am fuming!!! I'll probably fail this calss, Which has NEVER happened to me because of my stuipd group and even more stupid professor.If you have a horrible teacher (Though NONE could be as EVIL as mine) tell it all here. And If you happen to have any advice I would be glad to hear.

Ok so I'm going to University in Australia and you'd expect Australian Lecturers right? WRONG!! MY GOD!!! I have this Russian lecturer dude for Maths with like the thickest accent you can't understand what he's saying let along what he's writting on the board and everything I've learned in Math upto this point as been thrown out the window cos he use's a compltely different notaion it's stupid first 9's look like g a decimal point is now represented by a coma it is so confusing!! I just want to tear my hair out!!

Thanks for the place to vent!!

How about horrible roommates?? Me and another Alias fan from the US have resorted to discussing our roomates in code...her roommate is Irina Derevko and mine is Katya Derevko...and of course any conversation regarding, or events occurring is "Operation Derevko"....horrid stuff...

I just needed a place to vent about the horrible professor I have and his alfawl class! I have this terible bussiness teacher who has made group work 55% of our grade and has really taught us nothing about bussiness. Then he forces us to work with people whether we want to or not. Well, I am in this group that has not listned to any of my suggestins, or advice. They picked a topic which I know nothing about and expect me to work on it. It a salvage yard. I dont even know anything about cars! But did they listen N0!!!!! Then the professor said that we break off into other groups if we wanted and he even said I could do the project I picked. So I strated working on it and got alot of work done then he told me, "OH you have to go back with the other group" who by the way have done nothing till this point and its due for 40% of our grade in a week ( I bet he had an evil smile on his face when he said it too). I pleaded my case but he wouldn't listen. Now my group expects me to do all this work in addtion to everything Ive already done. I am fuming!!! I'll probably fail this calss, Which has NEVER happened to me because of my stuipd group and even more stupid professor.If you have a horrible teacher (Though NONE could be as EVIL as mine) tell it all here. And If you happen to have any advice I would be glad to hear.

:console: Well why don't you just tell the group that you guys are going to subject the project that you've work on so far? :thinking:

Ok so I'm going to University in Australia and you'd expect Australian Lecturers right? WRONG!! MY GOD!!! I have this Russian lecturer dude for Maths with like the thickest accent you can't understand what he's saying let along what he's writting on the board and everything I've learned in Math upto this point as been thrown out the window cos he use's a compltely different notaion it's stupid first 9's look like g a decimal point is now represented by a coma it is so confusing!! I just want to tear my hair out!!

Thanks for the place to vent!!

:lol: that happens everywhere the population is that's immigrant based though :lol: There's plenty of foreign professors at my uni. (ie russian, chinese, german, english, etc)

How about horrible roommates?? Me and another Alias fan from the US have resorted to discussing our roomates in code...her roommate is Irina Derevko and mine is Katya Derevko...and of course any conversation regarding, or events occurring is "Operation Derevko"....horrid stuff...

LOL! :rotflmao: hehe that's too cute

One of my professors just sucks at teaching. Period. nothing else to be said, she just can't teach *sigh* and there's this other dude with a heavy german accent that puts me to sleep all the time :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

My biology teacher is literally the spawn of all evil.

Every lesson she makes sure to let us now how pathetic we are, and shes constantly saying things like :

"Your the worst class I've ever had"
"Your all definetly going to fail your modules."
"There was really no point in you coming to college, you should have gone out and got a job at the till, at least then you'd be some use to someone"

She actually made a boy in our class cry. And I'm not beign sexist, but boys are usually les likely to cry than girls .. so that jsut shows you how bad she is.

It also doesn't help that she bears frightening resembelance to Ursula from The Little Mermaid

Ha!Ha! That's funny :D The whole making names up to hide their identies sounds like somthing that me and my sister would do.

My biology teacher is literally the spawn of all evil.

Every lesson she makes sure to let us now how pathetic we are, and shes constantly saying things like :

"Your the worst class I've ever had"
"Your all definetly going to fail your modules."
"There was really no point in you coming to college, you should have gone out and got a job at the till, at least then you'd be some use to someone"

She actually made a boy in our class cry. And I'm not beign sexist, but boys are usually les likely to cry than girls .. so that jsut shows you how bad she is.

It also doesn't help that she bears frightening resembelance to Ursula from The Little Mermaid

^ New reason to hate her. Today, I sneezed, and I got yelled at for laughing? How is it possible to confuse a sneeze with a laugh? :blink:

Oh, some of my lectures can get sticky at times as well, especially my sociology lectures. Basically all my classes are lectures now, and they are so incredible boring. But I'm sure you other uni students know about this. And they base marks off of exams only. Which is really bad for me as I am not good at exams at all. Right now I'm not liking uni, but I think I need a major break from school, which is what I get next week. A week-long holiday and then back to classes.

Back