Horror Horror Express (1972)

Starbeast from Planet X

Benevolent Galaxy Being
Title: Horror Express

Tagline: A nightmare of terror travelling aboard the Horror Express!

Genre: Horror

Director: Eugenio Martín

Cast: Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Telly Savalas, Alberto de Mendoza, Silvia Tortosa, Julio Peña, Ángel del Pozo, Helga Liné, Alice Reinheart, José Jaspe, George Rigaud, Víctor Israel, Faith Clift, Juan Olaguivel, Allen Russell, José Marco, José Canalejas, Vicente Roca, Hiroshi Kitatawa, Barta Barri, Peter Beckman, Allen Russell, Fernando Villena

Release: 1972-09-30

Runtime: 90

Plot: Mysterious and unearthly deaths start to occur while Professor Saxton is transporting the frozen remains of a primitive humanoid creature he found in Manchuria back to Europe.
Horror Express (1972)

Your welcome Skwirlinator, I saw that you were posting movies and I thought I would contribute as well. I've been a fan of Horror Express since I was a kid, it is one of my favorite films of all time. I too am thrilled that Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing and Telly Savalas are in the movie.

Just gotta be sure the movies are approved and backed by youtube. YouTube has strict copyright rules and the only way they will feature a movie is if the copyright issues are addressed. If its not a full-length movie its not an approved video. If its in parts - don't post it here.

Crackle and Hulu movies are region specific. While they are approved in the States they are not approved in the UK or other countries. Posting a movie that is region specific must be approved for the USA since this is a site within the USA. Sadly our UK brethren will not be able to view some of those.

Back