Horse racing

Yeah :smiley:

They've got a framed pic of that adorable picture of Smarty and Butterscotch on Ebay, I loved that picture.

I have music now! They re installed my Windows Media Player..thank god.

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
A headline on cnn.com read "Magistrate demands powerball winner's arrest" and I read it as "Magestretti demands powerball winner's arrest" I need help :lol:
[post="1095735"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol:

Demanding horse, isn't he?

babyfu said:
yay.

Renae's been listening to the Eagles all day and I can hear her CD player.
[post="1095748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She's been listening to Donovan and TO all day? Oh right, wrong Eagles :lol:

Yes, he's very demanding! But I swear, I've done that a bunch of times, like read words wrong, as horse names. When we were at the mall in PA last Saturday, I saw the Rockport store and I made another mental note to check the Remsen results when I got home :lol:

Well you gots lots to catch up on here, we've been talking up a storm the past few days.

Okay, well its 4 which means I'm out of here, off to go kill time before the Hannukah party. I'll probably go bum around at Borders and look for the Smarty books :D I'll talk to you guys later tonight!

The headline on espn.com is "Better Win Now." :lol:

I just got back from lunch and I'm about bored off my arse. I COULD work on return mail accounts, but nah.

okay, I need to rant.

Psycho ex dumped me almost a year ago! I just passed the nutjob and his equally psycho best friend in the hallway. I didn't make eye contact, just kept going. Psycho and Psycho Jr stopped at the elevator in front of my office, and either nutjob or psycho best friend made that stupid "Ree ree ree" noise that they make in horror movies just as someone gets axed. So I acted like I was about to scratch my back and flipped them off. I fricken hate them!!! Grow up, it's been a year and the arse dumped me, so it's not like he's having to get me back for anything I did!!!

Anyone know a good hit man?

The headline on espn.com is "Better Win Now."

LOL! :lol:

I'm sorry about the psycho :( You should have them KEELED!! Kristen can get her Philly Italian uncles and being from Jersey I'm sure I can call up Tony Soprano ;) Or I could get my neighbor across the street from work, he's been successful killing people (ooops..that slipped..sorry) :P

I saw a game at Borders called "Smarty Party", I even picked it up, however it wasn't what I thought it was :lol:

ETA: I meant to correct myself, it was Barn 11, not Barn 38, I either got it confused with the Preakness barn number or Smarty's barn number now, too many numbers, and we know how great I am when it comes to remembering numbers :rolleyes:

ETA2: Never made it to that party last night, the headache I had all day never quit and I was really tired, so I just went home.

Oh yeah, and the Sixers lost big to the Memphhis Grizzilies, how embarrassing. Maybe I'll start rooting for the Wizards, they've been doing really well this season, if you can believe that. :blink:

Sorry about your headache.. :hug:

I know, the Sixers really suck, they keep losing by so much.

So glad SD-1 is back...:D
is there going to be a horse racing thread over there?

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
Ohh..I'm in a much better mood now, I just purchased my very first Fred Stone print! :happydance: I could have bid on it on Ebay, but I said "screw this' and clicked on the "buy it now" for $36.99. I am ecstatic!

b7_1.JPG

[post="1095463"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awww...I love it!!!

Back