hot or not?

[quote name='Vartan's Myrlyn' date='Jul 5 2003, 02:45 PM']I think Victor Garber is sexy. I mean, he's not as hot as Michael or David, but there's something about him. I love him in Sleepless in Seattle, especially the scene where him & Tom Hanks are making fun of Rita Wilson and the movie An Affair to Remember. That scene is hilarious! And his voice -- I think next season, that Jack should go undercover as a singer!!! He was great in Godspell.[/quote]
I agree with you about VG.

I loved Sleepless in Seattle . . . hehehe

I should see Godspell.

verdantheart said:
You're welcome to your opinion, but that's a bit harsh. I don't come back with my honest opinion when I hear people here endlessly drooling over Vartan/Vaughn's appearance . . .
;)
My attitude exactly . . .

A person's physical appearance is only a small percentage of what makes him/her hot . . .

I myself didn't believe in finding love through the internet myself until a couple of weeks ago when it hit me . . . it reminded me of "You've got Mail" . . . eventhough my 'friend' and I don't know each other . . . I haven't asked for his picture and vice versa because basing one's feelings on superficial things like appearance takes away from true romance.

I'm only 22 and I feel so disgusted hearing about people (girls mostly) drooling over Vartan . . . I do prefer Sark but I'm far to classy to drool over him . . . and now that I've found someone I can email sweet nothings too there is no real reason to drool anymore . . .

3ffect said:
lol, i dont' think he's hot at all, i dont' like guys over 50, just doesn't click for me :P
Most guys over 50 are of no interest to me . . .

Take Ozzy Osbourne for instance, while I adore his music . . . he isn't hot per se . . . it's just fan worship for me . . .

My dad is 51 . . . this doesn't mean that I get excited when I see VG . . . he just personifies characteristics that I think are desirable . . . and he is good looking for his age.

echelon said:
anyone know any hot scene he might've done in some movie
or show
There is a short kissing scene in A Colder Kind of Death (TV movie). Don't know how "hot" you might think it is, but I thought Mr Garber did a very nice job. (And if you think Mr Garber is "hot," then you might well consider the scene "hot.")
;)

Victor Garber is definately one of my favorite actors, and, yes, I do find him attractive. But I tend to "fall in love" with the characters as much as the actors, so maybe it's just Jack Bristow I like. ;)

In all seriousness, though, I've liked Victor Garber in every roll I've seen him in. He's one of the few actors who's performances I activly seek out.

🤤 I just love Victor Garber. He is my favorite actor not to mention so very sexy... I'm only 12 and I'm saying these things. So,yes VG is definatly a MAN MAN and the best actor in the world.!!!

Katayla said:
Victor Garber is definately one of my favorite actors, and, yes, I do find him attractive. But I tend to "fall in love" with the characters as much as the actors, so maybe it's just Jack Bristow I like. ;)
:lol: I sometimes find it hard to distinguish between actors and characters and so I've been doing some serious research - and the answer is VG is hot.
Not just for his looks.......from what I've seen the entire package is very attractive.
That said, if they are looking for someone to heal SpyDaddy's wounded heart, I'm ready for the mission ;)

he's definitely a spunk. he is a very attractive man, not to mention talented, and while i wouldn't go out with him (he's like my dad's age), if my mum brought him home i wouldn't complain.

Frogboy_Lives said:
he's definitely a spunk. he is a very attractive man, not to mention talented, and while i wouldn't go out with him (he's like my dad's age), if my mum brought him home i wouldn't complain.
TRUE THAT!
Also, he is a fellow Canuck! AKA. Canadian! He's from London Ontario

:P Message from a Toronto Cracker :P

Seems like more of Jack's/Mr Garber's fans have been showing up lately. Welcome, and please return!
;)

I love Victor Garber! He is my favorite actor, and he is very talented!

Yes, I also agree, Victor is very handsome! :love:

Back