hot or not?

This was posted a while ago, but since Frog boy brought it back up, I suppose Ill respond with a resounding YES the man is beautiful. :D I am in my early twenties and when I watch Alias with my friends, I total melt when VG has a "moment" of any kind. They all look at me with looks akin to horror that I could find anyone thirty years older than me that attractive. But you all are correct......its not just his looks, its HIM. In everything, in Alias, in Titanic, in Annie, in the Music Man, in Legally Blonde........the man is just awesome. :love: : :jack1: 🤤

Aliasrocks115 said:
This was posted a while ago, but since Frog boy brought it back up, I suppose Ill respond with a resounding YES the man is beautiful.  :D  I am in my early twenties and when I watch Alias with my friends, I total melt when VG has a "moment" of any kind.  They all look at me with looks akin to horror that I could find anyone thirty years older than me that attractive.  But you all are correct......its not just his looks, its HIM.  In everything, in Alias, in Titanic, in Annie, in the Music Man, in Legally Blonde........the man is just awesome.  :love:  : :jack1:  🤤
I'm in my late twenties, and when I watch Alias with my mom...I do the same thing, too. I melt when he has a moment, and my mom...she just looks at me, oddly.

I also...think he looks sexy when he torture people. Like the last episode of Alias...where he chokes that guy to death, and he brought him back to life! :blink: :thud: My God. He was sexy in that scene. :thud:

When Victor was in Titanic, and when he played "Thomas Andrews" he played him so powerful, and he even looked like him. I thought he was amazing in that, and his other movies, as well... :smiley:

He is like...now hot is quite not the right word to describe him, but there is just something about him, that I absolutely love..
Ok...I am like 17 and he's 55 :blush: :blink: but who cares

I am attracked to Jack Bristow and Victor Garber for exact opposite reasons.

Jack's sexiness in in his coldnes and Victor's is in his warmth.
Jack's frown, Victor's smile.
Jack's dry sense of humor and Victor's witty humor.
Jack's inability to laugh and Victor's love of laughter.

I don't think I would have the same attractiveness to Victor if not for Jack and knowing how opposite they are.

I am attracked to Jack Bristow and Victor Garber for exact opposite reasons.

Jack's sexiness in in his coldnes and Victor's is in his warmth.
Jack's frown, Victor's smile.
Jack's dry sense of humor and Victor's witty humor.
Jack's inability to laugh and Victor's love of laughter.

I don't think I would have the same attractiveness to Victor if not for Jack and knowing how opposite they are.

Totally agree with you.

I think Victor Garber is totally hot. I mean, god he's gorgeous! A lot of movies I love just because he's in them. He was awesome in Legally Blonde and simply amazing in the few scenes he was in in Titanic. He's a really cool and hot actor.

Back