HOT TOPIC

I love that store! I am not a goth, but they HAVE the greatest shirts there. I have a shirt that says "Preppies" ANd it's crossed out! I love it there.

my friend has the coolest shirts! im with stupid, and etc.... from hot topic.. though im not very hot topicish.. i have wen tin there as a joke.. i a girl scout vest.. i got some weird stares but i also gain ed a fre lunch from my other friend.. lmao!

My sister wears shirts like that... she has one that has all these quotes. I think the shop is called emily the strange or something. There's lots of stores like that, and my sis isn't a goth. I find those shirts amusing.

I wouldn't go in that store, even if someone else was with me. Not only does it look scary, there are weird smells fuming out of it.

I refuse to go in the hot topic stores in my area, so do my friends because they cater to preps who got into punk from listening to a d@mn song on a d@mn pop station or d@mn mtv. i HATE POSERS!!!! Err. :madfire: :banghead:

ALIAS_RULES said:
When I am in the US, i watch FUSE TV. It has all these awesome rock videos rAwK oN!!!! :Punkrock:
I KNOW!!!! OMG!!!! MY MOM BLOCKED IT OFF THE TV!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :( -_- :lame: :shock:

I've heard of this store... my friend likes there baggy cargos for some reason :blink: they are HUUUUUUUGE man... they look like clown pants to me :lol:

i refuse to. last years preps were this years punks. they hears a simple plan song on the radio and damn if they don't ruin the good stuff

ALIAS_RULES said:
aww that sucks. I got Edge TV, all rock, all the time. Its the best! I feel your pain, i would die if i had to watch MTV lol.
at first i was going to die. mtv is bad television. ack. they don'even play sam roberts. :angry:

that sux! What type of rock do you like? I like Alternative, Punk, and some heavy metal.

AFI, Nickleback, The White Stripes, Chevelle, All American Rejects... I just love rock any rock!

Back